TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

11 minutes ago, Mika said:

Was able to send the second and third cookies I decorated (RIP the first one). Hope whoever got them likes 'em.

My first one didn't save either, but I happened to notice its ID number in the URL. Refreshing had given me a new cookie, so I changed that one's ID number to the first. And my original cookie was saved and sendable! (though I did end up with a now blank, uneditable cookie.) I would decorate a second one, hit save & send, *then* change the ID number in the URL so you can send both!

Cookie sending works now! Awesome! But it looks weird on the cookies homepage. The sprinkles aren't resizing, so they dominate the design. The left is my cookie on the cookies summary page, and the right is when I click on the cookie, and how it looked when I decorated it. Sorry to complain. I think it's a super cute event either way!

563560704_dccookie.png.8fbae2fd715bf3424068bd899b0b7838.png

Edit: nevermind it's perfect now! Thank you!

Edited by wobster109

Cookies are working for me now. Thank you TJ for being to awesome and fixing them so quickly, hopefully it's working for everyone else. 

I just hit the cookie issue, refreshing the page when I got the error message cleared it up for me. I sent ~4 cookies before the site said "You must stop now!"

I've already caught one new egg, and look forward to catching the second one tomorrow. 

Happy Holidays, everyone!

The cookie decorating is fun, I love this sort of creative-event stuff, but I'm a little frustrated that it doesn't seem possible to target a very specific area when putting down sprinkles? Like, with the wreaths and such we were able to put each thing exactly where we wanted (I believe it was a drag-and-drop? or a click-and-put?) but with these sprinkles it just gives you a general circle area when you go to put it on the cookie and it's proving *very* hard to get stuff to line up in specific ways. 

Merry Christmas and happy New Year everyone! 

I can't wait to see what the new dragon will look like!

Merry Christmas! Decorating cookies on phone is a pain but it's so fun! ❤️ I am going to decorate and send my ugly cookies for the whole day XD

Merry Christmas to all! Can't believe it's almost over for me already. The eggs are gorgeous, I managed to snag my two quite quickly while I was out for a lunch lol I probably seemed rude being so invested with my phone. Didn't even have the time to notice til now that one is a Z code! 

Would love to trade cookies with people too <33 Let me know if you want one!

Edited by Bambi

Merry Christmas!

Love this event, and cookie deco is fun...and "creative"😈

Ho ho ho!🎅

I went to send a cookie randomly and it got sent to blank.

I'm guessing it's because I switched from the "send to __" back to the "send to random" option. Probably shouldn't happen though. Unless there really is someone out there with a scroll named "        ".

Merry Christmas everyone!

Man, these new eggs are tough, they are still frozen even though I grab one from the volcano area. 😛

10 minutes ago, Nine said:

I went to send a cookie randomly and it got sent to blank.

I'm guessing it's because I switched from the "send to __" back to the "send to random" option. Probably shouldn't happen though. Unless there really is someone out there with a scroll named "        ".

Well, if there is, they got a really derpy looking black and red dragon head from me! :lol: Same thing happened to the first cookie I sent. XD

HA! I knew if I just stayed awake a liiiiittle longer I'd find something good in the AP! *cuddles messy Wintertide* 

.... And now it's off to bed for me. I sent 6 cookies so far, and received 4. I think all of mine look a little wonky, but oh well. 

I'd like to decorate cookies with my phone.
The cursor won't move.😢

I just made my cutest cookie yet and received the error ;_; 

Is te new Egg only in the Holidays biome?

Never Mind...  Found them...

Merry Christmas, One and All...!

Edited by Husky51

1 minute ago, Husky51 said:

No, the new egg is in the regular biomes only.

1 minute ago, Husky51 said:

Nope! They're in normal biomes :) I got mine from the Coast and Alpine.

Loving the way the frosting looks on the cookies! Definitely a lot better than my real-life attempts... I always make a mess with actual frosting.

So far the snowman and flower (8-point star? spiky thing?) shapes are my favorite. :)

Happy Holidays everyone! 

linksnowman.jpg

poinsettia.jpg

Edited by Sylvain
added another picture