TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Tried to decorate a cookie using my phone but it was hard to. I couldn't access everything because it wouldn't fit on the screen properly and I couldn't fix it. Shame since I don't use my computer much.

Oh the new egg is beautiful!!! Loving it already!

And the cookie decorating is so much fun - I just did it in real life, too. :)

Sending cookies to random people whenever I can.

Merry Christmas everyone! 

Weird, the frosting disappeared off one of my cookies. Now I'm worried that it was offensive somehow and got the frosting removed by being reported. It was blue zigzags on purple background. 

I really like the cookie decorating :v and I managed to get my two CBs within the first hour. So I guess I'm just on wait time now. 

Merry Christmas! Sadly I can’t get the cookie decorating to work on my phone. 

Decorating cookies on a phone is hard. It stars to lag and gets worse the longer I spend on the cookie. I did manage to send 4 for now. 

Ps. If you send me a cookie ill send you one back :D

Edited by Stacy3601

3 hours ago, AngelsSin said:

I said it could be a festival of lights dragon. Seems like it to me anyway.

so you did! i like that better than the strings of christmas lights i had in mind (though my actual first thought was that a decorated christmas tree dragon was going to hatch out of those eggs... ha ha mew).

i'm not earning candy either, @Cygnata , as far as i can tell...

End up getting a crash when trying to save the cookie and its hard to decorate because i cant see where the cursor is when  im trying to do dots. Hope it gets fixed soon,

1 minute ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

Picked up an already-fogged egg somehow XD

Happy holidays! Thank you TJ and spriters!!

Screenshot_20201225-091858_Chrome.jpg

How weird!! This happened to me too.

Got my eggs - given the 'frozen lights' of these eggs, I'm guessing we may have a northern lights dragon on our hands.

Or maybe just a holiday lights dragon.

Thank you TJ and everyone involved. 

Wow the new eggs look great. A little sad my christmas submission didn't get looked at though, it'd be nice to know if there is a deadline for holiday dragons and when that is. Still had loads of fun making it but sad I didn't actually get it in on time. I am super excited for this egg though.

EDIT: I was unaware Tj09s pms always show as not read, so ignore me!

Edited by Murkydepths

Nadolig Llawen!  A joyful Christmas holiday to the wonderful world of DC, all its artists and creative writers and generous TJ.  Thank you for a safe and happy place to play and celebrate dragons.  Thank you for so much fun.❄️🌠🐉           :iraptor: 

I've already decorated and sent 50 cookies! 

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Gorgeous eggs, looking forward to seeing the dragons!

Love the cookies sending - but why a time limit on how many we can send?? How long is "a few minutes" before I can send another?

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Happy Holidays!

Cookies seem to be working okay for me though it was a bit of a struggle with the frosting on mobile. 

The new eggs look nice! Made me think of aurora borealis with the ice and the pretty lights theme.