TJ09

2020-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

You DO get stuck with previous tasks. Annoying innit ! As I said, Avery said "Not this again !"

8 minutes ago, Aries_Wild_Child said:

Can we ask for help? What's with the runes on the wall, how to match them? I really don't know this game, please help! 🤕

Teez explained it really well on page 7 I hope it's alright that i just copy that

Spoiler

Rune Lock:
I had so much trouble with this. Had to go look up solutions to other puzzles, and this is the one that worked for me.
The order the runes change in: yellow - white - green - orange.
Treat it as solving the puzzle twice over. Pick a rune and call it "1" so that the rest are numbered in order (so, in my case, ye-1, wh-2, gr-3, or-4).
For the first run, consider 1 and 3 the state "on," and 2 and 4 the state "off." (So, yellow and green are both "on," and white and orange are both "off".)
Start on the top row. Click all of the "on" states just once as you move across the row, then move to the start of the second row. Do this for all rows.
Repeat this, starting from the top again. Eventually, you are left with only your "off" states (2 and 4).
Consider 2 your new "on" state and 4 your new "off" state. Use the previous method, clicking your "on" tiles (2) as you go down each row, BUT instead of clicking once, click TWICE for each "on" state (to make sure all the tiles are still either 2 or 4).
Eventually, all of your tiles should be 4.

3 hours ago, Maiden said:

I was wondering the same thing.

same
I'm having a real sruggle with the door runes:<

3 minutes ago, Aries_Wild_Child said:

Where are you at? In desert there are cacti foundation that points at left, like arrow, I hit that way.

It's further on, in the mine. No way out until you've done former tasks again, it seems.

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

You DO get stuck with previous tasks. Annoying innit ! As I said, Avery said "Not this again !"

I must have done things different to you, The mine just keeps me on the same paths, sending me to the previous tasks, then back to the mine. I'm stuck in a different orb thing now, believe it or not. I'm off to bed soon, work tomorrow. (Up at 3.15 thee days :( ).

I got the badge, so I'm happy. :) I may run it again, though for now I'm just ToT. I love it when there's logic games. Not so much the movements. Snow Wars is still my abs favorite.

Cheers!
C4. 

Thank you for all the efforts and for this wonderful game. 

The pixel art left me speechless.

I really enjoyed playing and, in the end, I cared for the rest of the group as they were long time friends.

Thank you for this amazing experience! 

10 minutes ago, noctali said:

Teez explained it really well on page 7 I hope it's alright that i just copy that

Hide contents

Rune Lock:
I had so much trouble with this. Had to go look up solutions to other puzzles, and this is the one that worked for me.
Treat it as solving the puzzle twice over. Pick a rune and call it "1" so that the rest are numbered in order (so, in my case, ye-1, wh-2, gr-3, or-4).
For the first run, consider 1 and 3 the state "on," and 2 and 4 the state "off." (So, yellow and green are both "on," and white and orange are both "off".)
Start on the top row. Click all of the "on" states just once as you move across the row, then move to the start of the second row. Do this for all rows.
Repeat this, starting from the top again. Eventually, you are left with only your "off" states (2 and 4).
Consider 2 your new "on" state and 4 your new "off" state. Use the previous method, clicking your "on" tiles (2) as you go down each row, BUT instead of clicking once, click TWICE for each "on" state (to make sure all the tiles are still either 2 or 4).

What? 😖 You know they used to kick me out from math class at high school. This is really not working for me.

Thank you for the old treats!

It took me forever to stop going in circles in Valkemarian tales, and now I'm stuck in jail, but the return of treats I missed before is a permanent win!

9 hours ago, Teez said:

Hide contents

Rune Lock:

Thank you so much for this! Got the rune puzzle finally solved thanks to your indications :)

13 minutes ago, The Dragon Alchemist said:

After exploring the museum at the end, is there something else I must do? (I defeated the Lich)

That's it. You should have your badge now. (I haven't left the museum yet so I don't know if there's more to see outside, but the game is definitely done.)

Just now, Wolfs_Bane said:

*Groans* Not this one again! I don't want to do this twice!!!

uuu.JPG

I found it went faster the second time. I guess my brain remembered finally how to play the game! (My mom and I used to play it a lot when I was young.)

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

That's it. You should have your badge now. (I haven't left the museum yet so I don't know if there's more to see outside, but the game is definitely done.)

Ok..just wondering if there was a special eggie or something but aside from the badge you can leave and start over I suppose though I am unsure if there is anything else one can retrieve from the desert.

5 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

According to the dots I got it. But I still can't move on.

heheh.JPG

Try to put dark orb twice in the first two places?

For me, I had two have two orange, dark orb and the blue one to get it done. (You need all yellow dots to continue on)

Edited by Lady Dragoon

9 minutes ago, Aries_Wild_Child said:

What? 😖 You know they used to kick me out from math class at high school. This is really not working for me.

Ok so I've tried to explain it in my own words but its a bit wonky

Spoiler

You don't really have to think, you just have to click the right colours one after another

The sequence goes yellow (1) -> white (2) -> green (3) -> orange (4)

First goal is to make the field consist of only white (2) and orange (4)

Start of at the top left and click through the row, if the field is yellow or green click once to make it white or orange, then go to the second field. If the first field already is white or orange you don't click it and go to the second field.

Now same thing with the second field - is it yellow or green -> 1 click, is it white or orange -> don't click. Next field. Now you just continue that until everything on the field is either white or orange. Start each row from the left.

Now you have 2 colours on the field - white and orange. Next goal is to turn everything orange (4) so you just again start at the first row, left to right and click everything white twice (since clicking only once would turn it into green).

After a a while of mindlessly clicking your whole field should be orange.

3 hours ago, walkinslow said:

Um, how do I start the game? I get a black rectangle with three horizontal bars in the top right corner and some music, that's all...

SAME! And I've tried two browsers and it's just this black void. 

Trying to use keys and mouse does nothing, and you can't close it without closing the whole tab. 😔

Dragon Cave Adventure no worky.jpg

The latest trick or treat I got was VERY SUS. 

EMERGENCY MEETING