TJ09

2020-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

12 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Up to now, we always have had the badge simply for playing and participating. Has that changed this year, @TJ09?

I was wondering the same thing.

34 minutes ago, quinney said:

I can't get off the path - how did you do it?

15 minutes ago, quinney said:

Is there anyone else here who took the gold path in the mine? I'm just stuck in such a small place, and have been for a long time.

8 minutes ago, quinney said:

Question for any moderator here - can this game be failed, because there's no way I'm getting off this mine path.

Quinney - can you show us a screenie of where you are ? I'm not sure if I was on the gold path - but I had to go through the nasties again, and then finally ended up back at those DAMN doors !

Um, how do I start the game? I get a black rectangle with three horizontal bars in the top right corner and some music, that's all...

Just now, walkinslow said:

Um, how do I start the game? I get a black rectangle with three horizontal bars in the top right corner and some music, that's all...

My grandson got that. Try a different browser ?

30 minutes ago, PrincessLucy said:

After we beat Lich, or whatever his name was, and talk to the curator, is there anything left in that area? Am I missing something?

You get to go round the museum and read about all the exhibits... I was also offered the inn, but I'm still looking at all the stuff. Because I can !

18 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

did your first row was like in the advice, or it was something different? So you basicaly have to rid off yellow and green tiles at first?

Yes, it was like the picture someone had posted in this thread before, when I started (I guess it's the same starting pattern for everyone else). Then you have to click your 1 & 3 (yellow & green) once per row (and say in the row, as you click, a new yellow or green tiles appear AFTER the one you clicked - you have to click those too, but not the ones that might appear before the one you clicked, in the same row). When you get all your tiles of only two colors (2 & 4 - white & orange), you need to do the same with your 2s (white), but clicking twice - so you click a white tile once and then a second time, the same spot you clicked the first time) and do it for all the tiles... eventually following this method you should be able to solve it without much problems! Best of luck! <3

1 minute ago, DarkellaLord said:

Oh, what to do after the rune puzzle?There is a maze, but i can't get anywhere

The first part of the maze should lead you off screen to the left, where you'll enter the second Arcana puzzle room, I think.

For the second Arcana puzzle, no text appeared after I placed the ingredients in correct order (thanks to the wiki) and when I leave the room, nothing changes and the empty ingredients are still there. is this a glitch or?

54 minutes ago, Dohaerys said:

Press enter again.

Enter / Space are basically the buttons to load the next chatbox / progress. It doesn't happen automatically in case some people take extra time to read it.

Everytime you finish reading a chatbox press enter / space :)

The mouse is actually not used as a control in the game at all except for opening the menu (by clicking on the 3 lines at the top right)

I did eventually get it to where I could move around. Found the city. I'm supposedly right in front of the museum, but I can't figure out how to enter it.  You don't have to answer, because I'd be asking every step of the way, and nobody needs to read all that. LOL  I'll work it out eventually. :D  Thank you!

Just now, Echotuft said:

For the second Arcana puzzle, no text appeared after I placed the ingredients in correct order (thanks to the wiki) and when I leave the room, nothing changes and the empty ingredients are still there. is this a glitch or?

if you visited the wiki as soon as i posted the link, you might have the Sacred Leaf and Cinna Root switched because i dun goofed and can't read my own notes. Refresh the guide, it's fixed now. sorry 'bout that.

Has anybody figured out the first cauldron puzzle? I've tried multiple variations that I've seen in this thread but no dice.

On the Rune Puzzle, my friend has trouble touching any of the runes, this feels like a bug. How do we get tot touch the runes?

1 minute ago, Stromboli said:

if you visited the wiki as soon as i posted the link, you might have the Sacred Leaf and Cinna Root switched because i dun goofed and can't read my own notes. Refresh the guide, it's fixed now. sorry 'bout that.

Ah okay, probably the case, ty.

No matter what browser I use on my phone I cannot get the game to start. All I get is a black screen with a four-way cursor and two "buttons" and some music. I'm sad ☹️

15 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

GOT THE BADGE !

How did you get the badge, Fuzzbucket?

Seriously... how long does it take to go through the four doors??? I keep getting knocked back.

9 minutes ago, araminta said:

No matter what browser I use on my phone I cannot get the game to start. All I get is a black screen with a four-way cursor and two "buttons" and some music. I'm sad ☹️

Same here. Very frustrating to see all this excited talk about the game puzzles and not be able to do any of it! 

2 hours ago, ChickenNugger said:

Im not sure if rune placements are different for everyone at the start, but is this the correct way to number the runes in my case? Because it doesn't seem to be working :c

Q.jpg

Spoiler

No, it isn't. You need to number them based on the order that the colors change, not based on their position in the puzzle. If you want to start with green, it would be Green-1, Orange-2, Yellow-3, and White-4, but I don't think you need to customize it based on the position your runes start in and that Teez's original key of ye-1, wh-2, gr-3, or-4 should also work. Just as long as the "On" states are separated by one other color as you click through.

So when it says old treats can be collected, does that mean just from past years when we haven't collected them all, or from all years even if we weren't players during that time?

16 minutes ago, Ashlynnii said:

Has anybody figured out the first cauldron puzzle? I've tried multiple variations that I've seen in this thread but no dice.

Trying to figure this one out too. Last one I need of the 4. 

Idk whether I'm gonna play the story or not (and it appears to be quite the hot topic here), since I'm mostly here just for the treats! I'm loving the werewolf, the nautilus shell and the literal eye candy. And it appears my own treat has made it, too! Can't wait to collect them all :)