TJ09

2020-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 14th Birthday!

MAYBE the spotty ones do weird things like Siyats...

20 minutes ago, Isuzu said:

The number of pygmy eggs in the OP is interesting. Too many for just dimorphism... Sooo alts?

Do they change on incubating ?

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Do they change on incubating ?

Nope. Incubated one of them and no change

Why don't I trust the chequered one... Its patterns are so nice it almost looks like one of the fake eggs TJ sometimes has... XD

They're all SO gorgeous! I'm really hoping to see some more Dragon Requests being released, but we'll see!

Happy birthday DC!

Got a pair each of Slippery, Seed, and the blue dots, Hopefully will get the others before they are gone - how long do they stick around? A week?

8 minutes ago, TempestSea said:

Got a pair each of Slippery, Seed, and the blue dots, Hopefully will get the others before they are gone - how long do they stick around? A week?

In general you can probably assume releases are permanent unless stated otherwise.

The eggs go so fast! Tried two five minute marks and didn't even see them!

ohhhh 😍

Happy bday DC!

Excited to see how they look!

Happy birthday, DC!

Lots of new eggs, including hybrids and pygmies, that's awesome!

Looking forward to the different stages and the adults. :-)

Happy Birthday DC! I´m always happy about new hybrids, but too bad that a White dragon is used again...

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!! Thanks to TJ and all contributors ❤️ 

Happy Birthday DC! Got all 8 eggs.

Happy birthday! ❤️

Grabbed some eggs from the biomes and threw some 2G hybrids in the AP. :)

Thanks for this big release, can't wait to see what happens to the pigmies.

Happy birthday DC! Got one of each and they all look like they'll be awesome. I'm especially interested to see how the checkered one turns out.

1 hour ago, Isuzu said:

Either that or 2 variations with hatchie and Adult dimorphism

There are 9 pygmy eggs. 2 variations with hatchie and Adult dimorphism only requires 8 eggs. 2 of each for freezing as hatchies (4 total frozen hatchies) and 2 of each for adults (4 total adults). Therefore it is pretty much a guarantee its 3 variations with adult dimorphism.

The real question is...how hard are the variations going to be to obtain? Is it random like the gemshards? Moon based like the Lunar Heralds? Time based? Something like the Siyats? Some random new way of obtaining variants we've never experienced thats going to have us gnashing our teeth and ripping out our hair? :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!  I'm so excited about these eggs, thank you TJ and spriters! 🎂

15 minutes ago, Vampyre said:

There are 9 pygmy eggs. 2 variations with hatchie and Adult dimorphism only requires 8 eggs. 2 of each for freezing as hatchies (4 total frozen hatchies) and 2 of each for adults (4 total adults). Therefore it is pretty much a guarantee its 3 variations with adult dimorphism.

The real question is...how hard are the variations going to be to obtain? Is it random like the gemshards? Moon based like the Lunar Heralds? Time based? Something like the Siyats? Some random new way of obtaining variants we've never experienced thats going to have us gnashing our teeth and ripping out our hair? :P

As they can be caught (apparently) it kind of cannot be a bred thing. I suspect it may be by biome of origin. 2 biomes each ?

Happy birthday Dragon Cave 🎁

So many beautiful eggs to collect I csrnt wait to acquire them all, this is going to be super fun :)

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

As they can be caught (apparently) it kind of cannot be a bred thing. I suspect it may be by biome of origin. 2 biomes each ?

Unless TJ has combined Alt and Gemshard (:: Could be we can catch one variant and the other two pop up randomly in bred eggs. So like blacks, vines, and Undines with the eggs being the same for the alts but alts only being bred. But like gemshards too because you don't know which alt you'll get hatching it. Or could be like Siyat and have to do with time they are hatched at?

In Germany it is "Fathers Day" today. 

So congrats to both I guess 😜

1 minute ago, windchaser_1_2 said:

Will these be permanent?

If it goes as it has before, then yes!