TJ09

2020-03-22 - March Dragon Release

downforme shows it as down....

EVERYONE's new stuff is in there - which at least means TJ will save the lot.  had a vital trade coming up.... and I have 5 of my 8 new ones as z eggs...

ETA all over ! Whew !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I found out about the March Egg drop at about 2:40am and now, 1/2 hour later, I was lucky enough to grab 4 of each new Egg, influence them all with my Red Dragons and then gender them all by 3:10am  I usually only try for thre of each, but I saw that other Eggs were already dropping and some were just sitting there with out being taken so I clicked on them, just for luck and I got two more...    I think that that the grabbing was easier this time because in was, for me at least, an unexpected Drop, It is very late, and I got lucky...  Four of my Eggs  have Ra; ork; who and My...

Thank You TJ and All the Spriters involved...  

Edited by Husky51
additional info...

I managed to grab my eggs, but when I checked on them after a couple of hours, I found they had been getting views, even though I had not put them on any hatching site.  So I fogged them all, and am waiting until a full day passes.

The new hatchies are so cute!

Thank you, TJ and spriters! :D

I speculated that the large hatchling may be named Strato/Stratus -something (between Storm Rider and Striped), but I hadn't thought anything about the frosty one... Cryo-- something maybe, given it appears to be an icy little thing, sorting between Crimson Flare and Dark Green.

I caught 6 of the icy eggs, now to hunt for the others (which are surprisingly scarce already). :blink: I'll have to try the hourly drop.

Oooooh I'm always down for the crystalline icey aesthetic! Those frosty hatchlings are gorgeous. 

Ten hours! I cannot wait! 

I'm currently planning out a lineage with frostbites but I might replace them with these guys!

I have hatchies, and TJ will have ADULTS in 10 more hours. I can't wait. Thank you TJ, Spriters, Everyone for this fabulous release. :)

Edited by StormBirdRising

so frustrated I did not notice this... I am sad I will have a problem picking them up now

2 hours ago, Zerhai said:

so frustrated I did not notice this... I am sad I will have a problem picking them up now

Refresh at the 5-minute shuffles, I've seen plenty during each shuffle. They do get picked up a little fast but honestly not as fast as some new releases by this time. 

I once again wasn't thinking correctly and woke up this morning with the idea that TJ's would be adults already. Nope! Well it's almost bedtime now so I won't be able to see them right when they grow, but I'm really looking forward to the icy one in particular. 

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Refresh at the 5-minute shuffles, I've seen plenty during each shuffle. They do get picked up a little fast but honestly not as fast as some new releases by this time. 

I once again wasn't thinking correctly and woke up this morning with the idea that TJ's would be adults already. Nope! Well it's almost bedtime now so I won't be able to see them right when they grow, but I'm really looking forward to the icy one in particular. 

thanks for this... i managed to catch 4 of the first and 3 of the second (and one accidental pick up)

Wow! I’ve been inactive for nearly 4 years and signed in on a whim yesterday, there’re sooo many new dragons!! I‘m glad these new little ones drop pretty often so I don’t have to worry about grabbing a lot at once. Absolutely in love with the icy babies. Wonder if they’ll be Crystal Snow dragons or some name like that due to sorting..?

Crystalline is so pretty! Can't wait to see what the others grow up to be! Thank you TJ and sprinters! 

I'm thinking Crystalline x Tercorn might be pretty? 

These new dragons are FANTASTIC! ❤️I love them! 😍 Gonna hoard them both, but especially the Stratos!

Stratos x Erador Lindwyrm

No one is changing my mind on this pairing.

Edited by ShorahNagi
Forgot 2020 Valentine breed name

Love them both. Can't wait for the males to show up.