TJ09

2020-03-22 - March Dragon Release

wonderful drop on the hour got 4 of each :D

thanks for the release and may you all stay safe and healthy 💗

New dragons? I knew it. :D

Now to grab some eggs...

yess! was waiting for new release. eggs look interesting, can't wait to see the adults. 🥰

Wow, first stage hatchlings can look a bit weird, but this one already looks promising!

I was just thinking it was time for a release, but still have a scroll full of eggs I can't let go! XD

Managed to get two of the beautiful blue one, but the other will have to wait as that is all the space I have.

Thanks to TJ and the spriters. ❤️

I was expecting next weekend - but this is great ! Thanks TJ and spriters.

Hmmmm the one from the large egg is obviously a... split-tailed desert seal?

Thanks for the release!  :)

How fun!  Thanks TJ and spriters!

The frosty eggs are extremely promising! Everything about it screams at me to love it. xD

Can't wait to see what both hatch into. And thanks very much for the release! Can really use some more nice distraction right now. :)

OOOOH OH OH!! I think those TCA whale babies are a remake of a concept of hers I used to adore... I’m curious as to how much of the original design was retained!

The hatchies look very cute. I'm very interested in seeing how the one that doesn't like swimming grows.

The large but lightweight hatchling definitely has the feel of a sky whale, like a slow giant swimming around in the stratosphere, I’m super excited to see how they turn out!

They look good for now, can't wait to see the adults!

Got a pair from each breed, that ok for now. Thank you TJ!

Oh my gawd, finally another Nakase and JOTB derg! And more of TCA and Dohaerys, thanks for the lovely dragons (still hatchlings but so cool!) ❤️

And thanks also TJ for finally releasing them! :D

YaY!   Thanks for the new release TJ and the art people.  It will definitely cheer me up today.  :D

:wub: New eggs!

Good luck for the hunt. So far i only got two eggs from the Jungle.

"It looks like it would be a good swimmer, but it doesn’t like being placed in water."

I just imagined a human lifting the hatchie and putting it into a tub of water, staring at it expectantly, and the hatchie staring back with a frown and giving a thumbs down or something like that. XD

7 minutes ago, Imago said:

"It looks like it would be a good swimmer, but it doesn’t like being placed in water."

I just imagined a human lifting the hatchie and putting it into a tub of water, staring at it expectantly, and the hatchie staring back with a frown and giving a thumbs down or something like that. XD

Or just drownig slowly ;)

Oh wow!  They go so fast!  It's usually pretty easy for me to get at least one, but I was too slow each time that I clicked! o.O

I love the Danny Devito reference 🤣