TJ09

2020-03-22 - March Dragon Release

I can't look at Crystallines without my mind going "Now I know where Velkhana goes when leaving locale on me." ^^' I guess I have been playing Monster Hunter World too much, eh...? But love the Stratos ^^

6 hours ago, Moiken said:

Love the Stratos. ❤️

They remember me of Marvels Avengers. XD

And now that I've seen it I'll never be able to look at them any other way! I can't even pinpoint what actually makes the Stratos remind me of Avengers (especially since I've only ever seen 2 Marvel movies!). 

I'm very very interested in the Stratos' color changes, wondering what the next change will look like. Absolutely love their description, it feels like a lot of thought was put into their lore. My first thought about the Crystalline adults was that it screams 'winter/icy!' much more than the actual Winter dragons do! So sleek and icy. 

Stratos color change! Stratos color change!

TCA, Stratos have officially replaced Chronos in my lineup of favorite breeds. :D Wonderful job you and Doha did!

Still changing colours.. Maybe displaying daytimes? Dawn - light yellow, Daytime(ish) - blueish, Dusk - orange ... and now following: Night - dark blue? black?

Does anyone have screen shots of all the colors so far? I think I have seen them all, but can't remember exactly what they looked like.

Oh, I see someone has posted them in the breeding plans thread -- are there more than the 3 variants that are posted there?

Edited by purplehaze

27 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

And now that I've seen it I'll never be able to look at them any other way! I can't even pinpoint what actually makes the Stratos remind me of Avengers (especially since I've only ever seen 2 Marvel movies!). 

I'm very very interested in the Stratos' color changes, wondering what the next change will look like. Absolutely love their description, it feels like a lot of thought was put into their lore. My first thought about the Crystalline adults was that it screams 'winter/icy!' much more than the actual Winter dragons do! So sleek and icy. 

Im sorry. ^^'' But maybe I can offer an explanation: It must be the scales! :D

https://i.imgur.com/Ck6Dqmc.jpg

They're beautiful. The female Crystalline's pose reminds me of that of the female Brute hatchi, just a lot more dynamic. I'll definitely breed these!

I like these. It's nice to see a breed with a sprite change mechanic that matches my timezone; I almost never see my Spirit Wards glowing, Zombies awake, and Nocturnes? Rarely blue. Thank you for this ;w;

Crystalline dragons: Meh

Stratos dragons, though? Wow. I'm definitely gonna hoard a bunch.

Wow, both adults are simply gorgeous! ~ These are some of the best we've gotten in a while; such smooth sprite work.

And I wonder what all of the color variants are for the stratos; I just assumed it was gonna be that orange color, since it happened to match the egg, but I hope there are some nice soft blues in the morning.

Edited by Natakiro

I freaking LOVE the

Spoiler

Stratos

dragons! Squee!!!!!

How many colour variants are there ? I've seen three...

Wow, the adults are stunning! Especially the Stratos Dragons, oh my ❤️ Haven't seen the color variants yet, though!

Look in the breeding suggestions thread.

I love the artwork for the Crystalline Dragons! The faces are clear and easy to see, and the hint of purple on them looks amazing! I also found the descriptions for the Stratos Dragons to be fascinating and unique. Great work to everyone involved!

I love the Crystalline! Kind of reminds of something from Frozen II. XD ((Into the Unknown!))

WB

Wait.... Stratos have more than one color scheme? *poofs to the biome to grab more*

I ignored the crystal ones thinking they were drakes, but turns out they are one of the most beautiful Ice dragons I've seen! I have to get them ASAP!

749197910_sZDM401.png.29d9e440263b7a6f344cee114f77a6cf.png

1585141501898.PNG

AOrM.png

Wow, Stratos' change is so brilliant!

I think the change will be at 6 am and 9 am, at 6 pm and 9 pm.

+9:23pm

dark blue color add.

sZDM4.png

Edited by zkdlffjtm