TJ09

2020-03-22 - March Dragon Release

Thanks TJ and Staff! for the new release **Hugs**

It has been around 3 years since I was last here.... I have been missing a lot on the New Release I guess..  ^_^

I'm staying home started yesterday because of the Virus... 

EVERYONE,  happy catching with the new Eggy and be safe! 
PLEASE BE SAFE!

**CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU**

I got lucky, got them both before the caves got empty haha. Such beautiful eggies!

Always Egg-Cited for New Releases. Thanks for the timing, especially post Holidays with so many people at home and going thru things. Appreciated, they look lovely and fun, can't wait to see what they become!

These look amazing! Both of them!

Had to look up the meaning of "cantankerous" though lol.

Posted (edited)

The eggs and hatchlings are simply gorgeous, especially the icy ones, but the aquatic-looking ones are so cute!

But man, why are these still so hard to grab so late in the day? Really hoping to get 4 of each before they start mixing :/ The only ones I managed to grab were from the start of the drop. They're usually much easier to acquire by now. FINALLY

Edited by Natakiro

I really didn't need this right now.  I was hoping March would be given a miss :(  I hope they aren't rare...

don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I noticed there seems to be a typo for the stage 2 swimming one? the message says "And look! It has have grown larger and started to fly!"

Woo, I've been back online just now and saw the news eggs in the trades. I didnt understand at all what where these sprite and thought for a moment they were Chrismast related xD

18 hours late and still managed to get 2 of each.... I'm happy :p

I always forget when the monthly eggs start back up after the holiday season ends. lol. Got mine pretty easy this time, so Now to just sit and wait for the pretties to grow.

4 hours ago, MelancholyMelody said:

well hey, looks like my signature is even more relevant than usual!

As a rule, I hide all signatures with huge gifs. I'm making an exception for Always Sunny/Frank, and because it's just too perfect!

Also yay, new release! Can't wait to see the adults, these are cute hatchlings.

omg omg a new release!! 

Somehow earlier in the day I got 2 pairs of each egg. Really excited to see the "swimmer" grow up (hoping it's another sea serpent like dragon)

5 hours ago, MelancholyMelody said:

well hey, looks like my signature is even more relevant than usual!

Omygoodness I love this XD 

Caught mine and looked at all the random stuff in the AP lol XD 

Thank you so much for the pretties! :wub: