TJ09

2020-03-22 - March Dragon Release

Very nice dragons.  Surprisingly to me, I'm leaning to favour the Stratos...

Loving both, including their descriptions! Hope they'll have some more information in the encyclopedia to unlock. Would be cool to read a bit more especially about the Stratos. :D

Can't wait to see the crystalline male grow aswell. Aaaand to have some messy Stratos hatchies to freeze. I adore the s1 sprites of them quite a bit.  ❤️

The adults are looking lovely! Haven't looked into their descriptions yet since I want to find out for myself, but even without that, I'm a big fan! Excited for the result of the Crystalline male as well ^^

They are sooo amazing!!! The Stratos is more colorful, then i was expected, and that makes him even more lovely!

Ohhh the Stratos are absolutely lovely! A definite favourite of mine, that's for sure!

1 hour ago, ShorahNagi said:

The copyright at the bottom list JOTB and Nakase - so I would assume it was them.

Thank You, JOTB and Nakase! Those dragons are amazing!

4 minutes ago, Rememberdrgns said:

Oh, Stratos changed colours.

Holy macarons! Only visible on it's page, but wow, wonder if it's like the Spirit Wards - changing color depending on what time it is.

These are really nice. I love both sprites so far (I'm sure the male Crystalline will be awesome, too), but the description of the Stratos is particularly cool. I can picture the dead ones creating a temporary mana ecosystem, much like a whale fall. And floating whales are always fun.

7 minutes ago, Ripan said:

Holy macarons! Only visible on it's page, but wow, wonder if it's like the Spirit Wards - changing color depending on what time it is.

XD Tracking that will give us something to do during our lockdowns due to the virus!

By the way, I love both of these. They are exquisitely done and I love the colors and poses. Can't wait to see the male Crystalline.

Edited by purplehaze

28 minutes ago, Rememberdrgns said:

Oh wow.. Now I'm really in to them!

39 minutes ago, Rememberdrgns said:

Thank you for letting us know!😄👍

Quite cool!👀

Ooo, I like both of these. The Crystalline are nicely spiky, and I love the coloration. The Stratos are such a cool design & description.

EDIT: Whaaat??? They're changing colors! That's exciting! :nyan:

Thanks to the creators for sharing your hard work!

Edited by Laura-Borealis

Crystallines are in my top faves, along with Fevers and Hellfires!! And I love whale-like dragons, so gorgeous, and the lore surrounding the Stratos really paints a colourful picture of the ecology. Love this release!

Well this is odd. I had the male hatchie page open ready to reload. Which I did. And I got this image.

male.png.317b1bed6699b73624ec6dcbc6b92ea8.png

But on TJ's page that is NOT what I get..... Nor - going to the male page foro here, do I get it there now....

ETA OH - ninjaed. I see I missed a good few posts !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Another nice release. I say it every time, but I would absolutely love to see more dragons from the completed list. :) 

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Well this is odd. I had the male hatchie page open ready to reload. Which I did. And I got this image.

male.png.317b1bed6699b73624ec6dcbc6b92ea8.png

But on TJ's page that is NOT what I get..... Nor - going to the male page foro here, do I get it there now....

Strange forces are at play

Thank you, I could indeed use some eggs in this trying time... Love these sparkly dragons! The green shimmer on the Stratos gives it a wonderful aurora effect, and I love the rich ecology in the description. The crystallines have a lovely classical appearance, and I'm impressed with how easy to read they are despite being unicolor and covered in spikes. Great job to the artists as always.

Oh my, I really have some new favourite breeds now! ❤️

Well, the first Stratos sprite came in the early morning, then by mid-morning to full day, the second.  My guess is we'll see the mid-morning sprite return at dusk.  So that leaves the nighttime sprite for us to wonder about in gleeful anticipation😱💕

Woooah these Stratoses!!! ❤️

They're amazing, they are named exactly like one of my OCs xD gonna hoard them

Crystallines are amazing too!