TJ09

2020-03-22 - March Dragon Release

I caught my eggs, they are influenced and incubated and now the waiting begins for those beautiful little hatchies. Too cute. I can't wait. :)

Thank you for these great eggs!

i guess the frosty eggs name is something with crystal?!?! That‘ll be awesome!

Both of the hatchies look great!  Looking forward to the adults!  Thanks TJ and the artists!

5 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

What I thought to be a fish has started flying. :o

I've heard of flying fish...

Thanks to the creators & TJ for the eggs (in these trying times)! Looking forward to seeing the adults ^_^

Drat!!  I forgot to check here yesterday because we are having problems with our furnace not working, and it is very cold out.

i will just have to do a regular try for grabbing them.  Wish me luck because I have not seen any of them yet.

Good luck, Cthulhu. I saw some around earlier today so hopefully you won't have too much trouble.

I'm honestly really thankful to see some new eggs, I've been bored out of my mind lately, so at least there's something exciting going on for me.

Goodness! So many of the new eggs in the hatcheries already! O.o

Only need one more of the big ones, then I'm set with my first two pairs. Look interesting :) Thanks to the Spriters and TJ for the new release! ❤️

I nearly missed this let the egg finding begin :)

p.s. these eggs look beautiful and I love the descriptions especially the "sparkles with frost"

Wow, the gendered hatchies are so beautiful! Especially the alpine one, I'm a fan of all icy things.

I missed release date eggs because it was a non-holiday weekend, gosh darn it.

Look lovely at least.

I got one of each earlier today.  Really glad I did.

Thanks for the new release, TJ and spriters!

I hope mine don't get sick.  Even if they do, it'd be good if I still get them cured and hatched safely.  

Edited by Shinryuumaru

I never add my eggs into the hatcheries until they hit 5 days 8 hours or less at least. Because of that I can't remember the last time any eggs of mine got sick. *knocks on wood*

Thank you TJ and spriters. The eggs look awesome! can't wait to see the adults.

I have one of each at the moment and they should be hatching very soon, didn't actually put them in hatcheries until about 10 hours ago so their stats are still a little low to hatch just yet. I'm very curious about the icy one, the colors are so winter-y and I can't wait to see what the adult looks like.