TJ09

2020-03-22 - March Dragon Release

Looks like we have a darker blue now.

So it looks like sunrise, daylight, sunset, and night. How cool.

image.png.1ccba73e068c67acf7457bcad0312394.png (Why can't I get the white background?)

1 hour ago, zkdlffjtm said:

749197910_sZDM401.png.29d9e440263b7a6f344cee114f77a6cf.png

1585141501898.PNG

AOrM.png

Wow, Stratos' change is so brilliant!

I think the change will be at 6 am and 9 am, at 6 pm and 9 pm.

Edited by GhostMouse

Gorgeous sprites!! I only wish we had the Stratos each from different biomes.

The Crystallines will definitely be in my future... wowza!

Oh wow! At 3 am, I wasn't expecting the night form of the Stratos to change to the morning/dawn form. 

But right at 3 am EST it changed. :D

Looks like it's from 3 am to 9 am for the dawn form, then 9 am to maybe 3 or 4 pm for the day form, then from that time until 9 pm for the sunset form. Seems like it might stay in each form for about 6 hours total. Which means 24 divided by 4 = 6 hours. Nice and neat calculations.

By the way, thank you TJ09 for this wonderful timely release! Just the kind of distraction I was needing during this whole time. Thank you as well to all the spriters and creators of these two lovely dragons! I'm sure to be hoarding a ton of each myself. ❤️

Edited by Indigo_Dragon

Those dragons are so beautiful.  Thank you JOTB, Nakase, Dohaerys, and TCA for these wonderful dragons.  They are so perfect, and are a wonderful day brightener.

Many thanks to JOTB & Nakase for the lovely Crystalline dragon. I just love the soft blue color and the detail of the sprite. I will be hoarding!    And thanks also to Dohaerys & TCA for the Stratos. I love the color-changing feature. Another nicely detailed (without being over-the-top fussy) dragon. Gonna hoard this one, too. This is one of the best releases in recent history. :) Thanks to TJ for releasing these lovelies at a time when we all can use a bit of diversion.

The adult designs are beautiful 😍 what wonderful addition to the cave thank you to and thank you and amazeing work to the spiriters :)

Wow, I love the lore of the Statos! So unique, I can imagine them "swimming" through the clouds....

Pretty happy with my names too - Altostratos, Stratoscumulus, Cirrostratos, Nimbostratos - Like the cloud types but mis-spelled Stratos rather than stratus!

Edit - didn't even know about the colour changing feature, they're even more cool now!

Edited by Seahorse

gah get laid off and miss the game for a few days and what does it get me lol - hope these arent rare...

Two beautiful new breeds! :D I especially love the Stratos dragons. Thanks TJ and spriters! 

iYADcjN.gif

Here's a present for y'all!

The new dragons are lovely.

Stratos dragons are definitely going into my favourites. Their colours are just so dreamy and gentle.

7 minutes ago, High Lord November said:

I'm being fanciful, but does anyone else hope that the Crystalline adults are able to freeze eggs?

Sorry to disappoint but there's no BSA according to my adults.

Neither with the Crystallines or the Stratos.

Edit: the crystallines would be a perfect thematical fit for a freeze BSA though, if applied retroactively.

Edited by Ripan

8 minutes ago, Ripan said:

Sorry to disappoint but there's no BSA according to my adults.

Neither with the Crystallines or the Stratos.

Edit: the crystallines would be a perfect thematical fit for a freeze BSA though, if applied retroactively.

Ah, ok. Thanks for letting me know! It'll happen one day!

Goodness how I'd love an egg-freezing bsa, but looking at the Crystalline with the normal bsa-suggestion requirements I question whether it would fit anyways. There is nothing in their description that mentions any sort of ice-type magic or abilities, only referencing ice as a physical description. 

Anyways, both Stratos and Crystalline encyclopedia entries are up! Time to get clicking! (I literally checked the encyclopedia constantly yesterday, waiting, I like to get new breeds completely unlocked during the initial hatchery floods.) 

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Goodness how I'd love an egg-freezing bsa, but looking at the Crystalline with the normal bsa-suggestion requirements I question whether it would fit anyways. There is nothing in their description that mentions any sort of ice-type magic or abilities, only referencing ice as a physical description. 

Anyways, both Stratos and Crystalline encyclopedia entries are up! Time to get clicking! (I literally checked the encyclopedia constantly yesterday, waiting, I like to get new breeds completely unlocked during the initial hatchery floods.) 

Freezing has nothing to do with ice/cold. When we freeze hatchlings, they are frozen in time. You need a temporal dragon, not an ice dragon if freezing is to be a BSA.

Edited by DragonLady86

Aww! I can't believed I missed these new eggs!

Stratos dragons remind me of an old completed concept. I always called them "Sky whales" but they had a different name...

It's going to take forever to get these now... And I'm not on this place that often anymore...

32 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Aww! I can't believed I missed these new eggs!

Stratos dragons remind me of an old completed concept. I always called them "Sky whales" but they had a different name...

It's going to take forever to get these now... And I'm not on this place that often anymore...

They were sitting in the biomes long enough to do code-checking this morning, so hopefully they won't be too hard for you to get.

I read the descriptions for the adults but I myself don't have the adults yet. Still just the hatchlings for now.  My Stratos hatchling is mature.  

But yeah, I like these new dragons.  I managed to get two of each but I got the second Stratos egg later.