TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

11 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Have you opened the new door for each day? Days 2 and 5 we got extra candy from the doors. I believe if you got those extras and hit the 300 each day, you should be able to unlock almost every set of decorations so far. 

edit: Also, have you actually tried to unlock the decorations? You have to click the unlock text next to the decoration set.

Oh excellent, clicking the unlock text fixed it. Thank you! :)

LOL. I'm visiting family for New Year's, and using my mom's computer because gingerbread decorating is hard on my phone. She's looking over my shoulder criticizing my choices "You need a doorknob. No, you should use black or brown, doorknobs are not red" LOLOL

No matter where I place the door on my gingerbread house, it won't display where I place it; it settles behind the windows & ends up layers below everything else, making removal difficult without resetting it.

Edited by Siliskor

I have finished all the red star recipes. Now I want to go back and make one of each of the other recipes to keep and then collect at least one of each of the ingredients, just for the sake of completion! XD I have grain and yeast and herbs to last a lifetime! But I may not have enough time left to collect all the sugar and eggs needed for my plan!

Thanks again to everyone involved in creating this holiday event. Thanks to Birdz for the ornate and colorful dragon. And most of all thanks to TJ for continuing to bring us this game year after year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Edited by purplehaze

10 hours ago, Tetelestai said:

Omg no! 😮 I'm so sorry! :( :(

Thanks. It hurt, but that just means I get to try and make it better today.

Happy almost new year everyone! :D

I really like this event and I can't wait to see what the last game we get is...

50 minutes ago, Aqub said:

Happy almost new year everyone! :D

I really like this event and I can't wait to see what the last game we get is...

There are still two more doors. :)

And seven more days of play.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Happy New Year DCers! 

I finally stopped procrastinating and fiddled with my wreath... This is how it looks now but I don't think I'm done fiddling yet. 

0438d03c0ebeb4e94dee9f3cfaa6c9f2.png

I keep collecting ingredients, but can' make the recipes.  Every time I try to make one up it turns into a gooey mess.

Is there a way to get the plain dough?  For instance?  Do I have to wait for a card?  I have tried guessing, nothingbut gooey results.

Thanks - and have a Happy New Year :)

Just now, daba555 said:

I keep collecting ingredients, but can' make the recipes.  Every time I try to make one up it turns into a gooey mess.

Is there a way to get the plain dough?  For instance?  Do I have to wait for a card?  I have tried guessing, nothingbut gooey results.

Thanks - and have a Happy New Year :)

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Holiday_Cooking#Collection_of_Recipes

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I have finished all the red star recipes. Now I want to go back and make one of each of the other recipes to keep and then collect at least one of each of the ingredients, just for the sake of completion! XD I have grain and yeast and herbs to last a lifetime! But I may not have enough time left to collect all the sugar and eggs needed for my plan!

Thanks again to everyone involved in creating this holiday event. Thanks to Birdz for the ornate and colorful dragon. And most of all thanks to TJ for continuing to bring us this game year after year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

I couldn't have said it better!!  

(I haven't finished all the red star recipes yet... need a few more tons of flour, sugar and fruit but I too have more than enough grain, herbs and  yeast!)

Happy New Year Everyone!!

I love the cookie trees but could not get them to work - they want to layer behind other deco. But I'm still happy with my gingerbread house. 

It's less than an hour to midnight where I am. Happy New Year! The Roaring Twenties commence!

Screenshot_20191231-224659.jpg

On 12/31/2019 at 7:04 AM, Sazandora said:

Whew. I got really, really carried away with Mana Alchemy once I discovered a strat that'd pretty much let me play the same game forever. I built my score up to 30k before finally deciding to nuke everything the **** up, as my eyes were starting to get really tired from staring at all those tiny pictures on the screen for so long. I swear I sunk over two and a half hours into this game, but I enjoyed every minute of it. :D Thank you, TJ, for bringing this amazing game back!

2019 Mana Alchemy high score.png

How? O.O

~~~~~~

Edit: Okay, now I discover that you can put down a tile OVER a mana shard? WHAT??? I was always struggling, figuring out a method that let me turn every single tile into a shard without backing myself into a corner or cutting myself off from half the board, and now I hear THIS? Wow!

Edited by MessengerDragon

HAPPY NEW YEAR DRAGON CAVE!!!

*screams with excitement!!!!!* The new door has the tetris game!!!! I soooo wanted to play that again!!! *bounces like a child*

Don't know if this has been asked already, but will there be a post of the different door images and what they're referencing?  

Because I believe I recognized the TARDIS, Boo's Door, that Lord of the Rings door and Platform 9 3/4.  But I didn't get the others.

Also, I'll be sad when the event is over.  I'd missed the cooking game.

And great job on the Wintertide Dragons, too.  I've named mine Leafbell.