TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Snow Wars 2 again...? And so soon? Man... what a letdown. :( I'm perfectly happy with my fort and wasn't the biggest fan of this game, I'll just ignore this one. Plus it keeps crashing my browser on mobile.

6 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

There is no badge/trophy for making recipes during the Advent Calendar. There was way back in 2012, but it did not return.

TY TJ, I was wondering why I was making and making and nothing. LOL   Will simply go back to Mana Alchemy. That is so addicting! :D

I made an elder dragon from Skyrim perched on top of a village house. But the head looks more like Rathalos. XD Still gotta do something with my wreath and tree...

image.png.a16ec61726d4efafe87a5c33d85b9982.png

Anyway, OMG SNOW WARS. Is it only going to run for one day?

1 minute ago, cbussiere said:

I made an elder dragon from Skyrim perched on top of a village house. But the head looks more like Rathalos. XD Still gotta do something with my wreath and tree...

image.png.a16ec61726d4efafe87a5c33d85b9982.png

Anyway, OMG SNOW WARS. Is it only going to run for one day?

All I can say is OMG WOW!!!! 😮 😮 😮 

Woohoo! Snow Wars is back! Yay! :lol:

It says Snow Wars 2, so hopefully we can keep our forts decorated as they were for the original Snow Wars and still participate! :nyan:

ETA: It looks like we keep the same snow fort that we had originally, so we can tinker around with it if we want or leave it as it is. ^_^

Edited by missy_

I only kept one trebuchet, lol. But I don't want to uproot my whole garden. So I guess I'll fight very gently. :lol:

Snooooow Waaaaarrrrs!  That's my favorite of the holiday games, I am gonna have some fun taking this baby out for some battles!  *slaps roof*  Still happy with the build, just like I'm still happy with my tree and wreath.  I missed the original cooking event though, so that's been fun to play over the holidays!

This event has been really cool, thanks again to TJ, the artists, the mods, and anyone else who helped!

I don't have any weapons in my snowy forest. I hope it will be returned to health after the event is over!

This is my cute little fort in the forest:

fort.png

@cbussiere Woah, that dragon looks awesome! It took a second for my eyes to see all the decorations you made him out of, I was just seeing the dragon as a whole. 

I'm hoping that Snow Wars will behave the same as before, where if we don't load the fort nothing will spawn and any damage will be fixed when it's over. I really like how my whole thing from last time looked and I'm not touching it. I am, however, 100% addicted to the tetris game, it's so much fun! 

I groaned when I saw tetris come back and haven't dared open up my snow wars 2 fort--like it the way it is and don't even wanna mess with it.

But I am happy as a clam to just play alchemy all day. Really thankful to be able to have a wreath (that I haven't done yet), tree, and gingerbread house finally. Been a busy, but great holiday event!

How come some people are able to get an enraged aegis statue whereas I can only select the pacified aegis from my shop?

So this is the last day of the winter event isn't it? I have a request, since it's a work day and right after the Christmas holiday, a busy one at that. Can we keep the games open for the weekend? Pretty please? :D The earlier ones I've played of course but the snow fort, not gonna have time for that one. Thanks I hope :D :D :D

1 minute ago, tkt1780 said:

How come some people are able to get an enraged aegis statue whereas I can only select the pacified aegis from my shop?

The Enraegis sprite is the damaged version of the one you can select. If someone attacks your Aegis, it'll become Enraged. 

Ooooh, that's so cool! I initially thought that you can only buy the enraegis statue when you have something dead on the scroll, just like with real aegises. Silly me...

If we do this Snow Wars one (which OMG I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH!!!!) will it erase the original one created in the snow wars 2 from before? 

I remember there were external link for '15 and '16 holiday event games. Are there anyone who remember actual link?

2 hours ago, Syiren said:

If we do this Snow Wars one (which OMG I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH!!!!) will it erase the original one created in the snow wars 2 from before? 

THIS. I NEED to know.

@sh20000sh http://ep0.valkemariantales.com/ gives you the Jolly Follies. Not sure where the other is.

3 hours ago, Syiren said:

It doesn't erased. You can start from original one from before.

You can start with it - but do we then risk destruction ?

5 hours ago, missy_ said:

Woohoo! Snow Wars is back! Yay! :lol:

It says Snow Wars 2, so hopefully we can keep our forts decorated as they were for the original Snow Wars and still participate! :nyan:

ETA: It looks like we keep the same snow fort that we had originally, so we can tinker around with it if we want or leave it as it is. ^_^

We have already had two snow wars. The first was called Snow Warning. So I would't count on that - the second one WAS Called Snow Wars  2 !

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Snow_Wars_2