TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

How do you get the recipe cards for the rd star recipes? Just hope they randomly drop?

I wonder how long the holiday wall is gonna persist.

// yay! Gingerbread house! Never decorated one. ^^

Edited by Sashimi

It seems the gingerbread house unlocking may have removed some things on my old gingerbread house. I seem to recall having more frosting decorations on the roof. Alas. Something to spend candy on I suppose 

Edit: J/K my desktop just didn't load everything. It's showing up fine on mobile

Edited by LadyNightshade

I can't do anything about it right now but I can get rid of the glitched extra door on my gingerbread house finally

A GingerBread House. :)  Every day I open a new door and get another great Christmas surprise. And what a beautiful new dragon. It is so gorgeous.

I'm so glad the new door is the gingerbread house, I know a lot of people were hoping for it! Although, I'm looking at the one I did all those years ago, in all its childish tacky glory, and I kinda don't have any desire to change it. .... Maybe I'll just keep concentrating on the cooking and re-doing my wreath.

Has anybody made the Yam Stiffed Mushrooms?  I put the Cheese, Mushrooms, Spices & Mashed Sweet Potatoes together on an Oven card and it doesn't work.

Oh my gosh. My new Christmas dragons have grown up on my scroll and they are GORGEOUS! :wub: I didn't peek as I wanted the surprise. So worth it! 

I am enjoying all of the holiday goodies and the new dragons are simply breathtaking. Thank you to the artist, @birdzgoboom

14 minutes ago, Asharah said:

Has anybody made the Yam Stiffed Mushrooms?  I put the Cheese, Mushrooms, Spices & Mashed Sweet Potatoes together on an Oven card and it doesn't work.

Prep card, not oven card. 

15 minutes ago, Asharah said:

The wiki is wrong. It needs to be on a preparation card.

I saw an adult Wintertide in the AOND hatchery. So, we'll start getting a lot of adults soon. Thank you so much TJ, spriters, and all who made this year's event possible. I love that I got to take part in the events I missed out on before I joined when the Wrapping Wings were released. Hope everyone had a great holiday and a very happy New Year. :D

OMG ! OMG !! OMG !!!   TY !  TY !  TY  !  :wub:

Now ... no matter if we have been here 5 minutes ... 5 hours ... 5 days  or  even 5 years ... it will be as if we have been here since the beginning  ( almost )

No more scroll envy as we can now have the badges and have access to the same games etc as the Original DCers.  10 really is PERFECT.

Thanks to all making this happen and wishing that everyone is having the happiest of happy holidays.    :D

New shadow?

Golly, I was excited to do the Gingerbread house, but then I saw THIS!  I don't even remember doing it, but I like it an awful lot!

Edited by Emerald01

1 hour ago, JWealand2000 said:

Did anyone else see the new shadow in the Encyclopedia?

Looks like Wintertide dragons 

2 hours ago, Syiren said:

I saw an adult Wintertide in the AOND hatchery. 

I unlocked it via hatcheries....

I don't much LIKE my house but HISTORY....

I don't think I dare touch anything on my gingerbread house; I'm happy with how it looks from the previous year and I'm afraid that tinkering with it is going to mess up a layering glitch I may have taken advantage of earlier.

However I'm glad to see it become available again to other people!

And I'm especially happy about the chance to change my wreath - I recall the year the event was available it ended rather abruptly and many (myself included) didn't know the cutoff date. I'm very happy with it now 😊

https://dragcave.net/wreath/Ripan

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE got some eggs, and completed the LAST RECIPE !