TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Don't know for SURE but I had that with something last time and IIRC if you pick up the tree and move it, it will end up on top ? (but there have at time been layering issues....)

Just now, Fuzzbucket said:

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE got some eggs, and completed the LAST RECIPE !

lol   ... congrats and well done 

does the completion of the recipes mean there will be a cooking badge ??

I don't want to get rid of the gingerbread house I currently have, but look at this creature I made!

4xjtRSE.png

Edited by MessengerDragon

39 minutes ago, orphaned said:

I don't know. I have one from the last time we did this, so I can't tell.

I also unlocked all the recipes at last, now I'm going for round 2 to have one of every item that can be cooked in my inventory. Oh, and here's my WIP new gingerbread house.

I am seizing then every chance I get. But they aren't sick or anything.

23 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I don't know. I have one from the last time we did this, so I can't tell.

looks as if confidence is high then  ... if you got one then >> we may ( better ... lol ) get one now   Thank you 

8 hours ago, dark_sama said:

How do you get the recipe cards for the rd star recipes? Just hope they randomly drop?

even if they dont drop you can still make them. 

Woooow the new adult dragons are amazing ❤️

The event is super fun and I love that I can finally decorate my own tiny little tree, yaaaay!! It's almost identical to the one that I have irl (minus the dragons lol); if you're curious it's here :D

The only thing that is bothering me is my old gingerbread house: if I try to remove, add or just slightly move anything, it goes from this...

Spoiler

592439161_Schermata2019-12-30alle14_35_06.png.5025f42bfe9d5412ba0cbae4e14a6aed.png

...to this

Spoiler

1637567259_Schermata2019-12-30alle14_34_57.png.2ed8e8172f601e52ddd8f9148cda7e85.png

Even by moving the tree or the door I can't seem to take away this glitch 😕  Does anyone have any tips?

6 minutes ago, Safira20897 said:

Woooow the new adult dragons are amazing ❤️

The event is super fun and I love that I can finally decorate my own tiny little tree, yaaaay!! It's almost identical to the one that I have irl (minus the dragons lol); if you're curious it's here :D

The only thing that is bothering me is my old gingerbread house: if I try to remove, add or just slightly move anything, it goes from this...

Reveal hidden contents

592439161_Schermata2019-12-30alle14_35_06.png.5025f42bfe9d5412ba0cbae4e14a6aed.png

...to this

Reveal hidden contents

1637567259_Schermata2019-12-30alle14_34_57.png.2ed8e8172f601e52ddd8f9148cda7e85.png

Even by moving the tree or the door I can't seem to take away this glitch 😕  Does anyone have any tips?

I believe you have to decorate it as the door would be part of the base canvas. Just add the door first, then decorate.

There's a bunch of this year's new dragon in the AP right now, for those who need it!

Edit: seeing some holiday hatchlings starting to come through now too.

Edited by Ripan

We seem to have reached the end of the bred Christmas egg wall. Now the new release eggs that were dropped after Christmas are showing up. Great for anyone who missed the drop in the cave!

Wow! A whole wall of new eggs. ;)

Someone's going to be upset, though, when no one offers on their trade - 

"Gender swap? My male for a female? Caveborn stolen on 25th"

Guess they don't know they're only male...

Edited by Lagie

I know, Im tempted if I find a good code to release my current and have that. But I’d feel bad if I do XD 

@Lagie A lot of people seem to ask for Blue CB solstices, that person wont be the only disappointed one. 

3 hours ago, orphaned said:

I need this badge too

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

This new dragon is absolutely stunning, love those colours! :wub:

The event is fun as well, finally got to re-decorate my failed wreath.

Thank you TJ, spriters and everyone involved!

Woha! All those Wintertide  eggs in the AP - I hope everyone who missed them during christmas gets one now.