TJ09

2019-12-01 - December Dragon Release

I'm pleasantly surprised that the new-release flood is still going, haven't seen a single old-breed mix in yet. That's like, what, 15 hours now? That's got to be a relief for those who weren't here at the beginning of the release. 

The one is a recolored Leodon egg. Bet it's going to be like those black and silver dragons... the ones that drop based on the moon thing. Forgot what they're called.

OH, December release?? I was not expecting that so I am super late and super egglocked, oh no. :lol:

Happy almost birthday to me!  That hasn't happened since the Nhiostrifes.   I was definitely expecting this, but am very happy.  So far they are still easy to get.  Thanks TJ09

The male hatchling of the desert egg is giving me strong beast Ganon vibes (specially the Twilight Princess kind), with that coloring and the tusk-like tooth sticking out. 🤣

Edited by Ripan

wow I am late to the party, but had an easy time to catch 4 desert, 2 coast and 1 jungle. 1 more jungle to go and I almost caught a old-breed egg since those are mixing in now o.O

wished I had checked my email earlier, but did not expect a release XD

I was a bit blindsided by the new release. got a couple of eggs. Quite nice.

On a another note, just realising that @Whirlaway has predaking in their sig ❤️

Aw come on, I only find out on my lunch break and they're already mixed in with other eggs

10 minutes ago, Chaos Rider said:

Aw come on, I only find out on my lunch break and they're already mixed in with other eggs

That only started at the top of this hour. I hope you'll manage to snag yours.

So exciting! Too bad I was almost locked, but now I've managed to grab a pair of both breeds. The sprites look fantastic! Thanks and happy December everyone!

I finally just managed to grab the rest of each to lock, and I started trying when they first rolled out at midnight; definitely the hardest release in quite a while. Both surprised and quite pleased that the eggs are still showing up (with few mixing) this late into the release, so thank you for that. I was expecting to try to catch some and not find any.

Edited by Natakiro

I didn't see the double exclamation marks just now😂 just caught some a few min ago, now I'm wondering what the desert hatchie will grow up into...

Looks like some other eggs are mixing in now, but I did manage to pick up a few of the new ones before it happened. Can't wait to see what they grow into!

So, I keep clicking on the eggs, and I keep getting the whole "Someone else grabbed this egg." Next thing I know, I get the "You're overburdened." message. What the heck?

So now I'm locked with 6 new Desert eggs, a misclicked Tea, and one new Coast egg.

Maybe I'll be able to trade two of the desert eggs once they're cooled down.

I feel like an idiot but I know it was just me getting busy... I wasn't able to pick up any eggs when these drops but I had to sleep then I forgot to get on and try to grab them.... *head wall*

Wow. That was unexpected.

I got a feeling I know these....but maybe not, it may be my bad memory

yay managed to get some! but didn't manage to get the darker colored sand ones... and i am such a putz I just realized those are the males...

Edited by Zerhai

9 minutes ago, Zerhai said:

yay managed to get some! but didn't manage to get the darker colored sand ones... and i am such a putz I just realized those are the males...

The sand eggs are the same, their difference only appears in the males S2 form, not in any egg form.