TJ09

2019-12-01 - December Dragon Release

Love the colors on the Aranoas. I think they'd look good paired with Sapphires? :) The Sandwaste dragons look really cool, they remind me of gargoyles!

Oh great, the Sandwastes remind me of Ifrit from Final Fantasy and now I can't unsee that. XD I must hoard lots, I too like 'em big and chunky.

Glad that this time the breed names can be Latinised:P  lately there were quite a few releases whose names were difficult or impossible to translate:P

I really enjoyed this release and the dragons, thanks so much to all and Gratz to the Spriters! They are very unique, which makes them great to add and will make for some great pairings! Love new things and new lore and info!

Great adults. I'm thinking I wouldn't want to be caught in the "Dunes'" (my name for them as I haven't read their backstory yet) mouth with all those gnashing teeth. But I love the fact that their wings are attached the entire length of their backs including a rib for stabilization. Kudos.

So, even though I knew about the release, I wasn't able to dedicate time to hunting till today.  but I was still able to get a pair of each during a five minute refresh.  So, that's awesome. 

I'm seeing adults in hatcheries now, which means this thread will be closed soon-ish, so before I head off to bed I'd just like to again say THANK YOU to TJ and spriters for this wonderfully surprising release! I am resisting the temptation to grab more at the moment (they still seem fairly plentiful in the biomes, that's good!) but I have a feeling my freeze-limit will eventually be maxed out (over and over!) for that gorgeous stage 1 Aranoa hatchling!

Thank you for this release! I had locked myself with both egg types but forgot to add them to a hatchery lol. Thankfully I remembered and I've been able to place them all while they still have just under 2 days left (though I forgot to influence my two Aranoa dragons which I can no longer influence as there isn't enough time left and according to the precogs they will both be female haha). These dragon sprites look really pretty.

I have to admit, even though I'm really not a fan of the Aranoa's color scheme, I am slowly but steadily warming up to it. It's like an aquatic dinosaur-dragon and that's honestly pretty cool. :)

20 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Oh great, the Sandwastes remind me of Ifrit from Final Fantasy and now I can't unsee that. XD I must hoard lots, I too like 'em big and chunky.

OMG, you're so right! :D 

And thanks to everyone involved for this release - which took me until the 3rd to notice. XD Because we never get a December release. 😛 

I'm surprised no one has started a breeding plans thread for either of these, yet.

Edited by purplehaze

These guys look so cool. Im really partial to the Aranoas' colors but I love them all!

Thanks TJ and spriters.

Hmm. Change one letter in Aranoa and you get the second half of my last name! XD

Thank you for the release.

Happy Holidays.

They're awesome! Aranoas are my favorite, I was sure when I saw them that they're based on arowanas! They look awesome with Aqualises.

Thank you spriters and TJ for wonderful, non expected release! :D

Congrats to Dohaerys and Infinis, and thanks again to TJ09 for the new release. ( Even if I wasn't expecting it.)

2 hours ago, Imzadi said:

Congrats to Dohaerys and Infinis, and thanks again to TJ09 for the new release. ( Even if I wasn't expecting it.)

Here here to this! :)

Here I was thinking I was gonna give my scroll a rest and prepare my Incubators for the upcoming Holiday festivities but... well... new releases are hard to resist. XD 

Since we're starting to get adults I'll close this. Thank you TJ for the release, and thank you Infinis and Dohaerys for the wonderful new dragons!