TJ09

2019-12-01 - December Dragon Release

Of course the release was just as I was scroll-locked! Looks like I'm only getting one of each for the time being... :( Awesome looking eggs, though! I'm particularly excited for the red one and can't wait to see what's inside! Thank you for the double December release TJ! (That is, hoping we're still having a Holiday release as well XD)

Oh!!! NEW EGGS!

It's a good thing a left some room.

Now to catch some...somehow.

I really want one of these new dragons, but they're becoming increasingly hard to nab, and that's honestly frustrating me for no good reason. I'm honestly shaking with cold, adrenaline and frustration rn, and to me that isn't a good sign...

But that's just me being me. I didn't even know a new pair of dragons had dropped.

Edited by MidnightCapricorn

This is perfect after the joys of the mass breed. Thank you :) Grabbed one so far, tucking it in with the precous SA eggs I managed to snag.

Wow, that was... surprisingly easy. :blink: Usually catching new releases just sucks on mobile, but I managed to catch two jungle eggs with relative ease. Caught a pair of desert eggs on desktop, gotta wait until some of my old eggs hatch so I could snag more.

Whoah, was not expecting this - but I managed to grab some of the red ones. Nice. :)

Loving the new update for grabbing AP eggs on mobile, its so great! Will have to grab the new eggs later, I've got AP hunting to do xD

Edited by Haloclimb

No I just went cave hunting last week and filled my scroll with CB eggs plus the pure Dorsal line I’m trying to breed... 

Thanks for the new release though, looking forward to seeing the new cuties! :D

Thanks for the surprise release, TJ + spriters!

I was absolutely not prepared for this  :lol:  ... but managed to get two of each, and now I'm locked for the next 30 hours or so.

(Nooo... I won't give in to the temptation to unhide and hatch those two Siyats that are supposed to be purple... But why did I have to get them just before a new release!? XD)

Looks promising so far, one pretty little one and one cute chubster. 😄

@Infinis I nominate you as the most prolific spriter of recent times.  Your art is everywhere (which makes sense because your spriting style is so unique and beautiful)!  Congrats on yet another dragon!  

Hatchies look super cute! The whitish ones may be promising Snow mates for Christmas. 

Hatchlings look really cute :D But ugh why are these so incredibly hard to catch? I only have 2 of the one and none of the other :/

Edit: FINALLY got them; this has to have been the hardest release to catch for since I can recall; between the bad weather on my end and most people being late and getting them at different hours than usual.

Edited by Natakiro

Catching on a tablet -um - no.....

7 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Catching on a tablet -um - no.....

Wasn't actually all that hard for my sis! She had no trouble even though our internet was kinda freaking out at the time. 

22 minutes ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

Wasn't actually all that hard for my sis! She had no trouble even though our internet was kinda freaking out at the time. 

Send her over here (France !) and she can catch for me !!!!

Thanks for the unexpected release TJ and congrats and thanks to Dohaerys and Infinis for sharing their beautiful dragons in cave.

Are eggs even showing up?  At 10:10 and 10:30 I checked all the biomes and there wasn't a single egg in any of them.

They are, but they're all grabbed up within about three seconds.