TJ09

2019-12-01 - December Dragon Release

Sweet.

The vibrant scales on this egg glisten in the sunlight. Found in Coast and Jungle. Sorts between Aqualis and Arcana.

This egg was buried in a sand dune. Found in Desert. Sorts between Sakuhana and Sapphire.

Edited by Whirlaway

I don't know how. I don't know why. But I should've been in bed half an hour ago, but something was telling me 'nah, stay up until midnight on the dot on DC, something's gonna happen'.

Whaddya know xD Looking forward to seeing what we've got!

Oop. Locked for the next 6 hours. Hopefully hunting isn't so bad when I get up. Good luck, all!  Thanks for the release!

Whoa, I haven't been available to a regular release in years! *happy tears* Thanks TJ and good luck everyone! :)

Edit 1: I cannot believe I'm first page! Also, locked for the night with 2/Jungle, (tough grab!), 3/Coast, and 3/Desert. Night everyone!

Edited by DeathCry
updated catch status/first page acknowledgment

Neat!

Really liking the texture of the first egg.

And a bit close to the holidays...

Locked for a few hours, may be able to grab a few in the morning.  

Also, NEW RELEASE I KNEW IT!!! XD

Yay. Was hoping there'd be a new release.

Edited by calenlass

Glad I saved space; was expecting this. Can't wait to grab them and see how they hatch! :D However, they seem impossible for me to catch right now, so I might just try to grab them later in the morning.

Edited by Natakiro

To be honest... In a 3 second drop I can´t catch the new eggs. I´ll go to bed. Good night everyone and a good hunt for the new eggs. 🙂

At least this one came around while I was trying to re-balance my gem count, which is to say I'm totally free. XD

Alas...these eggs are flying way too fast for me to catch right now.

(Oh hey first page! That's a first!)

Edited by TacticianLyra

I was not expecting this and am nearly locked and refuse to drop any of the ones I have. Caught one of the desert ones and have only one more space left until morning.

Edit: Managed to catch one in the jungle and now have no more space for 8 hours. Hope they might be a bit easier to grab then -- these guys are flying right now!

Thanks, TJ and spriters. The eggs look interesting. Wonder if the desert one is named Sand...something. It would fit with where it sorts. No idea about the other one.

Off to bed now! Happy hunting everyone!

Edited by purplehaze

Wow... it really do be like that sometimes. Got one of each right at midnight so I suppose that’s nice. Guess I’ll get seconds in a week when these ones hatch!

Wowsers do they fly out of the cave fast! Lovely surprise today, though, thank you TJ and spriters!