TJ09

2019-12-01 - December Dragon Release

I guess I must've gotten lucky and caught my set of eggs before the rest of the world woke up to do the same. :P The coast/jungle hatchling looks interesting, it's got this eastern-y vibe to it. The desert hatchling, I'm a little worried for it already... it looks way more like a pegasus with a dragon's head slapped onto it. The pose feels awfully generic and very horse-like. I just hope these will end up looking like actual dragons and not just horses with slight dragonlike features to them.

OMG these are hard to catch! Wonderful surprise though. THANK-YOU TJ!!!!

An unexpected, but lovely surprise! Hope I can catch at least 2 of each throughout the day—when I’m no longer locked, lol.

Confirmation question: TJ has 4 of one of the breeds in the OP, that usually means dimorphism right? *trying to decide whether to pick up a 2nd or not*

The pink-ish fish-chasing hatchling is adorable! I'm a sucker for long/thin sleek hatchies, and the pose makes it even better. Will definitely be freezing some of those in the future!

What cute hatchlings! Looks like we have some red Galapagos iguanas & chubby sand piglets!

Well...  I can't remember the last time we had a regular release in February, October or December in addition to the Holiday release.  I'm surprised but certainly delighted. :D

With drops shorter than 10 seconds this is really not my thing...😅

Good luck to everyone. 🙂

Edited by Laurelin

Ah yay, more eggs imma take like 3 weeks just to get any of-

In all seriousness , always nice to see new dragons ❤️

I've been online, sorting my mess of a scroll for 2 or so hours and didn't even notice this was going on!

Time to go hunt! Hope there's still plenty to go around!

Awesome a drop on my birthday lol now to get 2 of each kind but man it is hard

I have the best hubby! He caught a bunch and is gifting them to me for my birthday!!!

Thanks TJ for the drop

Edited by Merlot

Top of the hour seems to be the best time to catch.

Happy birthday, @Merlot!