TJ09

2019-12-01 - December Dragon Release

1 hour ago, SpikeTheDragon said:

I have 4 of the white ones now. I still need to get that red egg. What does it say the description of it? Same as the white or different? I don't think its at the desert. I was searching for awhile the other day and no luck with that one. Hopefully I get it soon. LOL        

1 hour ago, SpikeTheDragon said:

I think I found it. Its in the coast. I hope its that one anyways .LOL Thanks for the new eggs always. 😉  

It is in the coast and the jungle. You can see its description in the post on the first page right under TJ's. It is " The vibrant scales on this egg glisten in the sunlight. "

Man I hate the waiting game, lol. Roughly 40 more hours until TJ's hatchies grow up and we find out what the adults look like. *pokes them with an aging stick*

I do completely understand that early-December is when a lot of people are doing last minute prep for holiday breeding and such. However, there really isn't much difference between an 'end of November' release (which could have happened on Saturday) and a 'December 1st' release that happened on Sunday. I guess a lot of it depends on how many you want to catch right away, but I grabbed what I needed and have plenty of time left for holiday planning. (Also, based on the new releases sitting in the biomes for multiple refreshes, plus how prevalent the older 2019 releases still are, I doubt we'll have tons of trouble getting these later, for people who'd rather be holiday planning...)

Oh, wasn't expecting a new release! Love aquatic dragons and really curious to see what the boar-like dragons are going to look like :) 

yay Happy hunting 

thank you so much for the new ones, Hope I will find them ^^

New eggs! :wub: Hope i get some more was egglocked and not willing to part with the eggs i have. Only got one egg so far.

Thank you for that surprise.

New eggs, what a surprise! I was not expenting them until Christmas. 

Thanks TJ :wub:

243, I think. The encyclopedia has 241 breeds, and the two new ones still have to be added to it.

23 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

221, as far as I can tell.

My scroll says 235 (and I'm missing a few, like some dinos, undeads, neglected, prizes [of course]). So probably more than 221 ? Or do we have to subtract some subtypes that the scroll is counting, but aren't unique breeds ?

Edit: Ah, the Confused Cat de-confused us. :)

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

The desert one looks very cuddly but I have a feeling the grown up version won't be... 😄

Thanks for the new release, I'll take them whenever they come!

2 hours ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

My scroll says 235 (and I'm missing a few, like some dinos, undeads, neglected, prizes [of course]). So probably more than 221 ? Or do we have to subtract some subtypes that the scroll is counting, but aren't unique breeds ?

Edit: Ah, the Confused Cat de-confused us. :)

Oops I was also confused as I was looking at someone else's scroll at the time. I do indeed agree with the 243.

nobody seemingly wants the desert eggs I was able to snag 3 of 'em. But the Jungle eggs go fast. Huh.

59 minutes ago, Hanelli said:

nobody seemingly wants the desert eggs I was able to snag 3 of 'em. But the Jungle eggs go fast. Huh.

Possibly because the desert eggs are only in one biome, but the others are spread between Jungle and Coast. Only half as many in each biome.

Finally got all my eggs!

Finally.

And a few accidental (and non-accidental) pygmies.

So far my First 2 Desert Eggs hatched as White, I wonder if its like a Siyat where if you hatch it at a certain time it comes out the different color? 

No, the light/dark thing is dimorphism (TJ's males are dark, his females light), which S1s obviously don't show.  Early on, before TJ's gendered, he had a line of 4 matching light hatchies.

Sheesh, I accidentally caught another jungle egg, but actually wanted a desert egg. :rolleyes:

The good thing is they are still there. :)