TJ09

2019-12-01 - December Dragon Release

was completely NOT expecting this!! Not with Halloween just past and X-Mas coming up! Thank you for the wonderful surprise TJ and spriters!!! :)❤️ 

Me: There wont be a release for December.. there is gonna be new Holiday Dragon so...

Also Me: seeing New December Release. Mc'Scuse Me?

I'm so glad my 1 year old woke me up early, I managed to grab 4 from the Desert and 3 Coast/Jungle on the hour drop. Thank you for the new release TJ!

Well this is cool, time to snag some eggs.

I see my inability to drink espresso in a timely manner forcing me to stay awake into the midnight hours has paid off! Time to hunt some new dragon eggs!

AAAAHHH IM SO HAPPY

What on earth?!?! A December release.... Has this ever happened before?! Whaaaa I'm freaking out omg!

What is up with the Coast/Jungle eggs? They only stick around for one refresh and then they're gone! That's like, what, 10 eggs per drop?

Edited by Dragonalassa

I managed to get 4 of the Dune eggs but only got one of the Vibrant eggs. I’ll have to try and get more of the other ones later, if they are still available when I get back to it. They’ll probably be mixed by then sadly.

Edited by Zinogre

These look really nice! Excited for their baby and adult forms. Thank you to TJ and to the spriters! :D 

Welp managed to grab one of each, now scroll-locked until morning. I find it interesting that this thread was posted roughly two hours ago and there are less than 2 full pages of replies, an obvious difference from releases we are expecting and planning for! Happy hunting everyone, I'm off to bed. 

Whoa...totally was not expecting this so close to Xmas, but I'm not complainin'. :P   Now...to try and grab me some...

I wasent expecting a new release, luckily most of my already acquired eggs have hatch over night, so exsighted for this release :) the eggs look beautiful, happy hunting everyone

Edited by Bloommist

I had my suspicion with the desert egg considering it looks so much like a recolor of the Geminae egg, but all of them can be bitten by vampires so they're not two-headed.

But perhaps it's a distant relative?

18 minutes ago, Ripan said:

I had my suspicion with the desert egg considering it looks so much like a recolor of the Geminae egg, but all of them can be bitten by vampires so they're not two-headed.

But perhaps it's a distant relative?

The sandy eggs are also patterned/textured like Sakuhanas and Leodons. I think that's reflective of artists involved and a chain of artistic influence more than body type or in-lore relation.

I like 'em, they're sort of jellyish XD After all the eggs we've now got it's good to be able to have eggs that are in a sense a simple single colour but yet very distinct from the flatter/more opaque traditional egg style.