TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Ooh, yay!!

(Do the trick-or-treat winners/anyone else who entered get confirmation on whether or not they got in? The suspense is killing me qAq) 

1 minute ago, TheEnderDraco said:

Ooh, yay!!

(Do the trick-or-treat winners/anyone else who entered get confirmation on whether or not they got in? The suspense is killing me qAq) 

a few people have said they did NOT get confirmation, but have caught their own treat...so I would assume most, if not everyone did not get a message they got in.

2 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

a few people have said they did NOT get confirmation, but have caught their own treat...so I would assume most, if not everyone did not get a message they got in.

I can confirm. I haven't received any word back at all, but I had found someone with my treat in their collection and later caught my own copy.

Why is the droprate so low? Not enough eggs every interval, impossible to grab anything, everyone in the biome, makes no sense :(

Happy Halloween!

Is there a place I can look at to see what my dragon statues do? or if I click hold on them would they tell me what they do? (because i am starting to think i put my green dragons in the wrong place lol)

Just now, DragonLady86 said:

The info is listed after you lose the first time.

Alright, thanks!

Then I just have to wait for the zombies to swarm me.

2 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

Alright, thanks!

Then I just have to wait for the zombies to swarm me.

you are welcome. added a screenshot if you want to see now.

1 minute ago, DragonLady86 said:

you are welcome. added a screenshot if you want to see now.

*looks*

Ooh, thanks!

(Ah yes at least two green dragons are in the wrong place lol)

Ooooh I just caught a treat that depicts the tree house from Adventure Time! I love it! ❤️

aah! I just checked to see everyone elses treats, and noticed mine was added :0

this updates cool, love the addition to the biomes with a cool halloween one. The minigames great too!

Giggling at the green 'blob' treat that dives underground when he's snatched the lollipop!

Minigame still not working on mobile, and on desktop seems to prefer Chrome over Explorer. 

1 minute ago, quinney said:

@DragonLady86Wow, I've got mine surrounded with vines, don't know how long they'll last but I doubt it'll be anywhere near 65!

doubt it will be much longer, I'm spawning 4 and only killing 3 zombies each round now.  pure numbers will wear them down quickly XD

Yes, my favorite event of the year! :D 

Looking forward to try out the game and can't wait to see what the new halloween dragon will look like!

38 minutes ago, Library_gremlin said:

What do most people seem to be pairing their Arcanae with?

I don't know about anyone else, but this year I paired my Arcanae with Autumn Seasonal and Black. I do think Arcanae would look really awesome with a lime green dragon, whichever breed.

EDIT: Oh god, I left to run some errands, and now that I'm back I've been defeated at Round 37!

Edited by Twimm

this is honestly the most fun i've had with a dc event in a while. i'm sitting here refreshing every 5 minutes, watching the story unfold. so much drama and suspense!

one thing that i already knew and that is becoming even more clear is that i am not good at military strategies. my first try got to 40, my second only to 49. my poor dragon defenders! they are doing the best that they can, in the circumstances they've been given. if only they had a better commander...

Edited by miaou

I'm sort of trying to think of it like a game of chess. I've got a little notepad next to me with sketches of each dragon's area of influence, trying to decide which are front line walls and which are endgame offense. Is it better to stall the zombies in front, saving powerful attacks for the back? Or is it better to wipe out the zombies with fury at the front lines, with a solid wall of defense around the tower? Experimentation...

EDIT: Anyone remember the game Stratego? That's sort of what this reminds me of...

Edited by Twimm

51 minutes ago, Library_gremlin said:

What do most people seem to be pairing their Arcanae with?

I don't know, but unless I'm trading Arcana offspring, all of my female Arcanas are going to be paired with Autumns.

Male Arcanas will be random probably.

this event is really surprising me with how fun it is! really intrigued by how everyone is going mega strategic on this and on my first try i got to round 33 just throwing dragons around lol