TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Is there a way to get top the last level I got to overnight - I went to bed with it at level 11, and the thought of going through hundreds  one by one is - daunting.

Operation Firevine broke 100! Now the TRUE test can begin!

But Guardian, now is not the time to relax!

Screenshot_20191030-150045_Firefox.thumb.jpg.538d5c0887833efda94c443eed161cb3.jpg

40 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Is there a way to get top the last level I got to overnight - I went to bed with it at level 11, and the thought of going through hundreds  one by one is - daunting.

I just went back to my main page and clicked through from there and it showed me the most recent one. 

What - click the tower to start, like ? Thanks - I'll try that.

You never seem to get more than 35 "points" to buy with ?

Yeah, the maximum point pool is 35, so we're all trying to find the best way to spend them.

I don't know why, but even when I've used strategies people have posted before, I don't last as long as they did. Sometimes not even half as many rounds.

50 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

I'm really hoping I manage to unlock all the dragons in this Zombie game, but since I'm only around level 25 and Halloween is tomorrow, I'm having serious doubts I'll succeed in that goal.  Bummer.

Do a short run or two of just shallow waters off on the sides, away from the tower.  With maybe a green at the tip of each line to protect it.  The tower will fall fast, and any SWs that are still standing will get you extra XP to unlock more dragons.

4 minutes ago, Kith said:

Yeah, the maximum point pool is 35, so we're all trying to find the best way to spend them.

I don't know why, but even when I've used strategies people have posted before, I don't last as long as they did. Sometimes not even half as many rounds.

It's all just RNG. Gotta have some luck, regardless of the setup you have. I got to round 870 before dieing and I'm sure others using the same layout as me will go even higher.

Edited by J3551ca

I really like the art of collectables this year, quality seemes to improve every time! Gj to spriters. 

There was one collectable that would have been the most scary and repulsive of all... A reference to game of thrones ending season. 

13 minutes ago, Kith said:

I think a lot of it is luck. It depends a lot on just where the zombies pop up and that is random, I believe.

My highest score so far is 200 even.

It occurs to me to wonder - after the event is over, will we be able to see our dragons poised to defend the keep? Or will it be another unclickable badge? Or will we see the ruined tower overwhelmed by zombies lol...

The best time to make Zombies is after 12am and before 6am, DC time, right?

Edited by Bigbite

From what I understand, any time during the day of Halloween will have the best chance, so on October 31st it doesn't have to be night-time hours.

4 minutes ago, Twimm said:

From what I understand, any time during the day of Halloween will have the best chance, so on October 31st it doesn't have to be night-time hours.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, kerrikins said:

I just went back to my main page and clicked through from there and it showed me the most recent one. 

Actually it now seems to show the most recent one when you refresh - that's great !

Round 235 and only lost 2 Greens, woot!

Anyone know howlong will the game last? Hate for it to quit right in the middle of a good run?

Nearly at 500 with no signs of falling any time soon, still haven’t lost anything other than that Red within the first 20 rounds, and the occasional GoN death.

0948DB31-D401-4044-A0F2-470740523B7F.png

image.png.99691368a3d678da3472c3c28291f521.png

Inspired by the line of magmas set-up. This is working really well! Instead of the magmas facetanking all the zombies and praying the whites heal them in time, the bolts and ice keep the zombies from getting close enough to attack more than once in awhile, and the magmas/occasional GoN cleans them up.

5 minutes ago, White Fox said:

Anyone know howlong will the game last? Hate for it to quit right in the middle of a good run?

I expect it'll end when Halloween ends, sadly.

1 hour ago, Kith said:

Maybe they learned from the first time through! XD

My 'own' best set up lasted 339 rounds.

Not bad!

And now it's time to stole the most effective set up from here and look how long will last 👻

I'm at Round 311, the highest I've gotten to, and no dragons have been defeated! Zombies are coming at 4 per round and dealing 2 damage, but my line of magmas isn't too worried about that, especially with the row of white behind 'em.

image.png.6c152ec3dcde1c2e4f24805f1e4b13d0.png

19 hours ago, Glaciarie said:

Something happened while I was away, I was so close to 700 rounds too oh no

image.png.a867ef49c84da51787c50ad2e2678345.png

I basically made this, except I moved the flanks back. Hopefully that will mean the flanks are better protected (since they can't be attacked as soon as the zombies rise which often happen to those on the front line. But of course it's at the same time risky since it means that only one of my front liners have three whites to heal them. Anyway I'm at 610 and it has worked so far, but we'll see how long it lasts...

hallo2019-5.png