TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Round 731 for Pebble/Trio/White layout.

Two losses, one of the corner Magmas and the Ice behind him. Crossing my fingers here lol. 

I just wish that, once the actual event is over, we can still see our game play out - even if we cannot restart. It would be so frustrating to have a good run stopped by the end of the event.

I figure if our games are still running when the event ends - that means we won :D Since there's no other way of winning at least we can have that :lol:

Thanks to the defense thing I got all 58 treats. Lol.

Currently on round... 60 I think. Level 47. 3 levels away from getting the TRIO ugh

3 minutes ago, Caileh said:

I figure if our games are still running when the event ends - that means we won :D Since there's no other way of winning at least we can have that :lol:

I can go for that ^_^

:o

• Zombie attacks Guardian of Nature! 2 damage dealt to Guardian of Nature
  • Guardian of Nature is defeated!

1 minute ago, Shibunari said:

:o

• Guardian of Nature is defeated!

How much damage did it take overall? I really want to know how much health they have XD

Just now, Zeditha said:

How much damage did it take overall? I really want to know how much health they have XD

It was resting, only took 2 attacks to defeat them!

My daughter got to Round 303 (and still going?) Her little Magma is a valiant creature, isn't he!  The little White dragon behind him did all it could, too.  

She lost the Magma at round 310 - RIP little magma.  The Soulpeaces are still going! 

DCHallow-KMG161.png

She started with this: There are 2 Soulpeaces, 1 at each end. 

DCHallow-KMGnew.png

@Nagapie - Nice!  

Edited by Mystic_Halo

Pretty sweet game. Went to bed after setting up my defenses, expecting to have to reset when I woke up. Down to 3 greens, and sitting at round 122. Highest yet. I should be falling here soon, though. lol Then I can reset, and go to work, and see where I am when I get home.

**EDIT**

JUST now fell, after 124th round. Time to set it all back up. 

Edited by Lenore

Finally broke 300 rounds, but my tower collapsed shortly after. Tweaking the strategy to try again.

Round 737 for Pebble/Trio/White layout

A pebble just fell in the same round the GoN decided to make an appearance. At least he took 6 zombies out. 

Was hoping this layout would last into tomorrow, but now I'm not so sure. There's still plenty of protection around the castle tower, but the zombies are working on the hole they've created in the corner.

Now I've bred my last pair of Halloweens and I did some counting on my results.

Total offspring produced: 429

Most of which were: Pumpkins (85)

/Although I also bred third gens of pumpkins, if counting only second gens then the Arcanae wins with a landslide of 73 offspring.

Edited by Ripan

This ended up being my personal best. (This was my setup.) I don't think I'll have the time to beat that anymore. What a fun event though!

I'm amazed that some people are managing to make it past round 700.

Xzl8SCu.png

Edited by Nagapie

After 10 rounds:

Guardian of Nature leaves to maintain the balance

And it has more then 4 HP. GoN was attacked twice, both times 2 damage points :)

Round 536 and going strong! My goal was 500, so I am THRILLED. As soon as I lose 1 dragon, it's all over, but right now it's good, hahahaha

I finally got my forward/back buttons some time today! Woo!

259487775_Screenshot2019-10-30at11_26_01AM.thumb.png.76d4c6d242e2f453eece8a7f2dda38a4.png

So wait, here my bolt stuns two zombies, but there is only one zombie within range of either bolt. No zombies have died during this round, so there couldn't have been one that got vaporised. Are there somehow two zombies in the same square or something? Perhaps this ties in to several reports of the zombie-spawning message overstating the observed zombie number.

Gahhhh for some reason I just can't manage to catch a CB arcana! I've been trying for hours straight!!! Someone please help a noob out? 😓

14 minutes ago, Yasudaa said:

Gahhhh for some reason I just can't manage to catch a CB arcana! I've been trying for hours straight!!! Someone please help a noob out? 😓

Arcanae are definitely the hardest to get in the Halloween biome, they go so fast and they seem to spawn the least out of all the breeds. Check the Trading Hub, I've seen a few up for trade there.

I was coming here to also ask/hope that we can keep our game going after the event ends! This is really fun and I got a late start, so I'm hoping to get one good shot at a long run.

Arcanas are soooo rare! I'm trying to get a few more and holy bannas they never drop! it feels like the eggs are being dropped unequally, i'm refreshing and I see a lot of breeds but almost never the arcana - even for a second.

EDIT:
WOOT!

Edited by blockEdragon

Pretty sure I reached status quo. Magmas and occasional GoN effective enough for the Soulpeace not to be activated so far. I think. Too lazy to check it all :P

unknown.png