TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Made it up to round 349!

Not sure if i want to start again though if the game is going to end the 31st...😞

My goodness, I feel silly celebrating my 127th round with all these 600-round people! But I'm very proud at getting to 127 with no losses so far, I think more Whites helped a lot!

Calling the time of death here, lol.

Made it to round 842. 

Definitely won't get back up there before the event is over tomorrow, but it was a fun run while it lasted! 

I'll probably reset the board just in case it gets frozen to be reviewed later. *shrug* Well, good luck to everyone else still going!

zombie.jpg

Alas, my gallant defenders finally fell.  And so did the base, round 710. 

4 minutes ago, BubblesAreShiny said:

d83c17bc937f0f6568710d1a1c99d0c0.png

Made it to 1000, heck yeah!! Didn't see any changes in zombie damage or flavor text or anything.

Wow, that's amazing! Congratulations :D

Unsure when the minigame ends but my dragons have done well with only one loss on my last tower defense try.

Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 8.56.34 PM.png

Scroll locked for another 4 hours :( I know the eggs will still drop tomorrow morning but I want to grab them now!!!

has anyone been able to catch the new dragon? 

in the biomes, i three eggs without a description, and when i try to visit the page of one of the eggs, i get an error. is this happening to anyone else?

It appears the new dragons are invisible! They have no sprites nor descriptions!

EDIT: as soon as I posted that, the eggs appeared. They look intriguing, but I'm a little disappointed. An invisible dragon would have been kind of fun in a frustrating sort of way.

Edited by Kakaru_of_DOOM

Yeah the new "eggs" appear to be busted? Because TJ doesn't have any in his post like he usually does. e: Disregard, they got fixed between bme typing this and hitting send.

Edited by Guillotine

Aww, my internet is too slow, I don't even have the times to see what the egg looks like before they are all gone xD
I'm gonna go sleep then, I should have more luck in the morning. Happy Halloween everyone!

6 minutes ago, MysticMusician said:

Been a few hours now and still no treats after 49? Cleared cache and still nothing

Pretty sure you have them all.