TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Thank you all! Then I've managed to complete my collection for this year... *___*  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

12 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Well, that is what I did, since my last game ended overnight. I started a new game and when the link didn't appear right away I cleared cache and tried again. Still not there.

Oh, I have seen it in screenshots, but I can't get it to show up for me.

Bad luck - try another browser ? (I'm using opera.) I'll go try in another..

How high in the game has everyone gone? I saw someone hit 305 rounds! I've managed to make it up 124, woot! Lol

2 minutes ago, White Fox said:

How high in the game has everyone gone? I saw someone hit 305 rounds! I've managed to make it up 124, woot! Lol

666. Still going strong.

EDIT: I am devil. Girrmeow! I mean ROAR!

htfbgfds7.PNG

Edited by J3551ca

18 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Bad luck - try another browser ? (I'm using opera.) I'll go try in another..

@purplehaze

It does indeed not show up on Pale Moon, if that's what you use ?

Hey! You're not too far ahead of me either. Good luck staying alive. Let me know if you notice the zombies growing in number or in strength. I haven't seen any change in forever. Seems like after round 100, it's smooth sailing if you have a good setup.

I'm in the 400s now but my frontline was all green dragons and they're gone now lol

Second line is magmas and most of them are still there

31 minutes ago, XDLugia said:

Yay other people in the 600s xD

1031797452_Screenshot_20191029-1108312.thumb.png.8392ada7d97df7456d06f76d1e15c238.png

You have still 4 new zombie each round, and 2dmg from zombies? or this go higer after which round?

I'm still devoted to vines. I now have a GoN, too.

17 minutes ago, Erra said:

You have still 4 new zombie each round, and 2dmg from zombies? or this go higer after which round?

Still 4 zombies, still 2 dmg from each zombie attack, each zombie still dies from 1 dmg

image.png.d9f880b0a2daded6d4fce35a53b5604d.png

My last went to 252 rounds with this (borrowed) setup:

set-up-28-29-10-19.jpg.f1852e57c636d794b76098a8a515280a.jpg

It was my best so far, but now I want something that lasts over 300 rounds XD

I'm currently at 539, no losses. Like one of those in the 600s, I have a line of Magmas backed by a line of Whites as  my main strategy.

Testing out a Vampire army setup. 

We've got the vamps. Whites as captured healers and Purples as energy sources. An Ice because vampires are cold lol (and to slow the zombies down.) Lastly, gnarled Vines to guard the castle.

1350232489_Capture_2019-10-29-11-26-46.png.cc1089c99d680d0c57dff50d444a0cc4.png

I think it broke the game a little. There is an illegal vamp on the field:

1596212736_Capture_2019-10-29-12-28-31.png.d1f7964f130bc1de5226683682fbf8b2.png

Out of curiosity, will we get to keep a base setup? Like with Snow Wars? I would like that.

Somewhere between my last pic and now, I lost a magma. Only took 680~ rounds to lose one dragon?

bgfdf.PNG

image.png.81d9ceff54217b7bc6ac7a0444c40fb2.png

I was going real well until the middle of the line broke, and thennn the whole right side folded under too. :[ Still, I think I've got a good few more rounds left, provided my Soulpeace. does something soon. This is my current record either way, so I'm happy with it thus far!

4 hours ago, Glaciarie said:

We gotta band together against those zombies so I don't mind :)

And still going strong! 👍

On 10/27/2019 at 6:24 PM, Matmetchi said:

just for funsies i'm gonna be sharing how far i get with my set ups. previous best (was a crappier iteration of current) was 120!

new setup.png

aight not the best set up but got semi-far

i got this far.png

2 hours ago, J3551ca said:

Might depend on when TJ did the addition to add the Previous and Next buttons. No idea when it was honestly, maybe only some people have it.

Also, TJ did confirm that one was removed. The original post was changed to reflect there only being 58 now.

Actually, TJ never confirmed that. He said there are only 58 treats, which I'm pretty sure means 59 was a typo rather than one of the treats being removed. This is his post

Edited by Eggy0

slightly tweaked my set up again and it's actually going a lot further! lost 3 dragons total so far (1 purple from 2nd row and 2 greens from the first) but going strong otherwise. new record for me!

pretty good.png

5 minutes ago, Eggy0 said:

Actually, TJ never confirmed that. He said there are only 58 treats, which I'm pretty sure means 59 was a typo. This is his post

Yea, I read back after my comment. It just sounded like others were saying there was a glitch with one and that's where I got it from. I remember saying it was a typo at first before someone quoted me saying it was a glitched treat too.

Ohh well.

EDIT: NVM, wasn't quoted that I can see. But others were saying it was a glitched treat and that's why it was removed.

Edited by J3551ca