TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Ok, so I too went with THE ONE set up last night (added a vampire for difference haha) and now that I crossed the 300 round-mile for the first time (yay!!) I am twiddling my thumbs and wonder if I get the chance for another set up at all??? XD

Β 

setup30round327.png.baa4a531662c42811be6a11b0774890f.png

Edited by Kiwiana

I'm kind of hoping we can see our last game play out completely too - I only now started with the good strategies and I'm afraid it won't make the end of Halloween 😧

Stepped out of the house for a bit.

Trio/pebble/white set up is down another 2 for a total of 5 losses. There was already one magma, ice and pebble gone now a white and second magma as well.

Round is 769. So close to 800! But the zombies are much closer to the tower now so I don't know. And there's only one white now healing the dragons around my tower so I suspect the end is near. I was hoping to survive into Halloween, not looking so good for that, but if they manage to hold out til the 800s, I'd be psyched with that.

my farther round + my initial set up (as i remember it)! gonna go with the set up ppl had from pg 40 of this threadΒ next since it's gone into the +600

farthest.png

set up.png

Hmm...lost a Magma before 200 rounds.Β  Do I keep going, or try a new setup?Β  Decisions, decisions...Β  Oops! Just lost the Bolt, too!Β  Starting over!

Β 

20191030_214356.jpg.d1d79d37a9f7a008f077d13ca4aff07b.jpg

Edited by Kelkelen

Round 300and and still going strong, woot!

Β 

Anyone know howlong will the game last? Hate for it to quit right in the middle of a good run!

I appear to have found the ultimate defense.....Β 

Β 

I can't stop it! I'll never get that glorious exp!

Β 

UltimateDefense.thumb.png.758469832de1924876594bc7ced7ac51.png

Edited by Amur_Rama

38 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

Hmm...lost a Magma before 200 rounds.Β  Do I keep going, or try a new setup?Β  Decisions, decisions...Β  Oops! Just lost the Bolt, too!Β  Starting over!

Β 

20191030_214356.jpg.d1d79d37a9f7a008f077d13ca4aff07b.jpg

I'd abandon the game, personally. That row of 4 zombies might get killed by one of the thunders - or it might kill your bolt, your white and your thunder. Maybe more. Because there's nothing attacking them where they're going - save for random chance (the thunders...).

I wish the game would speed up to one round a minute. That way everyone could play several more games before it ended, even a really long one. I'm glad I'm going so long, but it's taking tooooo long, I can't test out any new combinations. T.J., can the game speed up a bit? XD

New Strategy:

OPERATION: LIGHTNING STRIKES TWICE

20191030_222359.jpg.2105fb7ba2d8e5e4bee292f8e079b9b8.jpg

* Double the Thunders I've ever used

* Every non-healer tower covered by at least 2 healers

* An Ice to keep zombies at a distance -- and force them to cluster, making for better Thunder targets

* Front line with high HP and overlapping Areas of Effect

* 1 Purple, for the occasional boost to a couple Whites, Thunders, Magmas, and the Ice

Edited by Kelkelen

On 10/29/2019 at 4:10 PM, J3551ca said:

666. Still going strong.

Β 

EDIT: I am devil. Girrmeow! I mean ROAR!

htfbgfds7.PNG

Β 

Awesome!Β  I also used your setup, but insead of two greens in the last row, I used one aeon. I lost the leftmost Magma in the first 100 rounds (no idea why or how) but it's still going strong and I'm about to hit round 400.

12 hours ago, Cyberr said:

Wanna know who bringed to life this little shiny cutie?

uc?id=166TnnezxmV3GVC-72cHFgoveCiznmbu7

It's me!!!Β πŸ•·οΈΒ ^//o//^

Nice job, Cyberr! I like your little spidey-widey. Beautifully sprited, and definitely cute.

Open a small page - like the AP, but most definitely not your scroll. Sometimes, it's easy to miss a treat and/or mistake it for a feature on unfamiliar parts of the site (like the event page). Also, better count your treats again...

16 minutes ago, olympe said:

Open a small page - like the AP, but most definitely not your scroll. Sometimes, it's easy to miss a treat and/or mistake it for a feature on unfamiliar parts of the site (like the event page). Also, better count your treats again...

Β 

I keep a single hatchie page open and refresh it from time to time....

26 minutes ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

Nice job, Cyberr! I like your little spidey-widey. Beautifully sprited, and definitely cute.

Thank you!!!

I would just like to thank everyone involved with the DC Halloween Zombie game.  I've really enjoyed the gameplay and ability to create whatever strategy I wanted to.  Whomever made the sprites, thank you for your beautiful work!  And whoever did all the programming, I tip my hat to you!🎩

πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

bSDC.gif

πŸ‘»πŸ€―πŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ˜œπŸŽƒπŸ¦‰πŸ¦ƒπŸ’¨πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

Edited by jerzeeshadow

I wish we could keep playing the tower defense game after Halloween! It's so fun to plan out anti-zombie strategies. But I haven't been able to try out many arrangements, since the games take so long if you're doing well. Haven't even unlocked the trio yet since I started a bit late.

Made it to 294 rounds.Β  Going to try a different set up even though the game might be ending tomorrow or some other time?