TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Just now, Wookieinmashoo said:

who can I thank for this?

vnk144.png

it's just a lil chubby wubby and i love it

I still dont have the back and forward log buttons even after clearing the cache...

:(

Got to 102 on my last attempt. Ugh. Only level 32 now. Will I even make it to level 50??? I wanna try the Trio

@Hanelli Use strategi only for exp:

On 10/27/2019 at 6:20 PM, Erra said:

Configuration for faster exping (without vampire dragon is faster):

L2EvGAS.png

50lv is max

image.png.4dc2597332503e045169c8e0ccbba302.png

LOL, I think I'm going down... still, not too bad for 2nd try I think, given that I had no clue what this was about on 1st try. I wonder what level I earned this time.

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Round 172

Oct 29, 2:05 pm EDT

• Four new zombies rise from the earth.
  • Zombie attacks Magma Dragon! 2 damage dealt to Magma Dragon
  • Magma Dragon breathes fire.
  • 1 damage dealt to Zombie
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie attacks Purple Dragon! 2 damage dealt to Purple Dragon
  • Purple Dragon is defeated!
  • Magma Dragon is resting.
  • White Dragon is resting.
  • Ice Dragon chills the area.
  • Zombie is slowed.
  • Zombie is slowed.
  • The power of your Ice, Magma, and Thunder dragons summons a Guardian of Nature.
  • Soulpeace Dragon is resting.
  • Aeon Dragon predicts the future.
  • Magma Dragon breathes fire.
  • 1 damage dealt to Zombie
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie attacks Magma Dragon! 2 damage dealt to Magma Dragon
  • Magma Dragon is defeated!

My Aeon got involved at long last!!

image.png.3ef7f0f39a6705416ac121bd35449200.png

bwomp :[

REALLY surprised I managed to last another 16 or so rounds after losing like 2/3 of my front line, but! Works for me. no idea how the soulpeace didn't get got though.

2 hours ago, J3551ca said:

Somewhere between my last pic and now, I lost a magma. Only took 680~ rounds to lose one dragon?

bgfdf.PNG

O.O

Wow! I'm still on this setup as well. Round 469 for me. Thanks for sharing your update! I'm getting more and more curious to see how this layout lasts round wise.

I am so amazed (and a bit confused/envious) at how far some people are getting! In the 400s, in the 600s, goodness! My best so far was 153, I thought I was on track to beat that with my last setup but ended up defeated at 150. Screenshots in this thread make it seem like trio-heavy setups last a good while, but I've found my Greens normally last longer than my Magmas. 

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

@purplehaze

It does indeed not show up on Pale Moon, if that's what you use ?

No, I am using Firefox.

Is anyone else using Firefox and getting the link to previous rounds showing, or must I indeed download another browser? Or does it work in Edge, which I hate, but do have?

I'll go check firefox.... Pale Moon is after all a cutdown version of that. 

No links in Firefox either. Chrome is OK, and so is Opera. (I LIKE Opera. I despise Chrome.)

How often do the treats actually drop? I'm on my break and barely get any even after refreshing every 5,10, and finally 15mins! The rate used to be every 10mins the previous years if I'm remembering correctly. I hope they didn't increase the time. There's no way I'd be able to collect them all if I'm limited to 4/hr.

15 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

No, I am using Firefox.

Is anyone else using Firefox and getting the link to previous rounds showing, or must I indeed download another browser? Or does it work in Edge, which I hate, but do have?

Firefox here and no links.

24 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Screenshots in this thread make it seem like trio-heavy setups last a good while, but I've found my Greens normally last longer than my Magmas. 

Literally, of all the dragons, the Green Dragons are the toughest but it's only good for filling the defense holes with the help of White Dragons. However, the trio's offensive capabilities combined, in my opinion, is the best for long runs as it becomes more of a offense is the best defense past Round 100 as the White Dragons, even with cooldown reductions, fail to catch up healing.

Being the lazy thing I am, I followed the Magma frontline, whites behind way of strategies.  Now up to round 376 and board still looks the same as when I started except for a GoN.  It feels weird to have a game here where I don't actually do anything!  We were told we would never win but what happens to our perpetual state at the end, when it's all done and we're up to heaven knows what round that I can see coming?

Capture-zomboidsversusplants.PNG.78a24eaf9604ef520aa4c9c63703ef3e.PNG

Thanks to J3551ca for this set up. Instead of Greens in the back row though I used a Bolt dragon. I'd have used one on each side if I'd had two more points. Or if Bolts actually cost what they say they do. I figured Bolts were a better choice than Greens because Greens can't contribute to the battle until it's almost done anyway as they can only attach adjacent tiles. Bolts can stun three tiles ahead of their position so I'm hoping he'll contribute positively.

I made it to round 260-something last night with mostly Magmas and Whites, so hoping this will get farther.

8 minutes ago, Jae said:

The first 10 or 20 treats was like spawning every 5 minutes and pass that, it respawns every 15 minutes.

Ugh, there's no way I'm making it then. I guess that's the difference in free time of a student and a working adult. I need a time machine.

Hey everyone! This is my contribution to the trick or treat event: 

1473432462_GRGIFDCNEWSHADED6.gif.8969d7059ea89f77715dcd274fa13707.gif Spinel's Gem Rejuvenator from the Steven Universe movie. :D

I've seen a few people say they like it; thank you! ^_^

4 minutes ago, JapanRocks said:

Ugh, there's no way I'm making it then. I guess that's the difference in free time of a student and a working adult. I need a time machine.

It takes time, but I believe we don't have to force ourselves about it. Just do your best and get as much as you can until the event is over.

9 minutes ago, JapanRocks said:

You have till the end of 31st.

48 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

No links in Firefox either. Chrome is OK, and so is Opera. (I LIKE Opera. I despise Chrome.)

I have no links on Firefox, Chrome, AVG Secure Browser and Internet Explorer. I have them on mobile, though, so there's that.