TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

7 minutes ago, Moondragon007 said:

Does anyone know what a GoN does, aside from sit on his duff and look nice? Is he a zombie decoy or something?

From time to time, the GoN does this:

Guardian of Nature releases a wave of bright energy.

2 damage dealt to Zombie

Zombie is defeated!

2 damage dealt to Zombie

Zombie is defeated!

2 damage dealt to Zombie

Zombie is defeated!

2 damage dealt to Zombie

Zombie is defeated!

2 damage dealt to Zombie

Zombie is defeated!

2 damage dealt to Zombie

Zombie is defeated!

2 damage dealt to Zombie

Zombie is defeated!

2 damage dealt to Zombie

Zombie is defeated!

2 damage dealt to Zombie

Zombie is defeated!

Up to round 453, and still haven't lost any dragons with this setup.  Also, apparently you don't need all 3 trio dragons to summon guardian of nature.  I don't have any ice, and he keeps showing up.  Honestly, now that I know my setup works, I think I'm going to change it up some and restart.

dc.jpg

Edited by Kiden

A variety of one of the strategies going around in this thread. First time a setup survived through the night. Way over my former highscore of 129.

1853931693_Runde187.png.0d054f56c267db7e440c7b9b0786ffea.png

The power of your Ice, Magma, and Thunder dragons summons a Guardian of Nature.

When the Guardian should be defeated, can he return next round, I mean next try?

13 hours ago, purplehaze said:

No, I am using Firefox.

Is anyone else using Firefox and getting the link to previous rounds showing, or must I indeed download another browser? Or does it work in Edge, which I hate, but do have?

probably late, but I have Firefox and the links show for me.

15 minutes ago, Spexardragon said:

When the Guardian should be defeated, can he return next round, I mean next try?

Probably.

There don't seem to be any cases where something that happens in one try affects something that happens in the rest, except for giving you more dragons to use.  Therefore, GoNs are unlikely to work that way.  There's also the fact that nobody's complained yet, even though at least one person did have their GoN killed at least once.

Thank you for another fun week of holiday eggs. Looking forward to seeing what the new dragon looks like and, if a different artist, I would like to take this time to thank the artist for the time to design us a new dragon.

14 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Zombie Event Help Threads:

For those who need it.

Also my strat broke already. At least its still trucking at 111...er...125.

Though now I lost a purple and a green.

Edited by Shokomon

Since a few other people have done it, I'll talk about my treat as well :) It's sadly not very spooky though as I didn't want to go for that, having considered that plenty of others would try that lol.

04TnnBL.png

I'm hardly surprised no one brought this one up, since the thing it references is pretty obscure - may even be the most obscure one out of all the 58 treats lol. I only know about it because I happened upon it by chance and then proceeded to check it out.

Anyhow this is a reference to something called "Bottersnikes & Gumbles", a children's book/cartoon where there's a running staple of the Bottersnikes (the bad guys) stuffing Gumbles (the good guys) inside tin cans, and the idea was somewhat based on the concept of trick-or-treat but with a tin can with a candy label instead of a ToT bag and a Gumble instead of candy. There are several different Gumbles and the one depicted in my treat is Toot, my favorite one of them all. Also here's a fun fact: in the cartoon show, Toot has a backstory that is... kind of freaky. Nothing over the top but it was enough to make me feel genuinely uncomfortable and spooked for several days upon finding out about it. Even more fitting is that it occurred on October last year - at the very beginning to be precise, on 1st or 2nd of October (don't remember exactly). His backstory also somehow hits too close to home, as unreal as it sounds.

P.S. I considered a totally different idea for a treat, but I want to leave it for another year XD

The previous and next buttons are really nice to have! Sometimes I had no idea what had happened for many rounds haha

2 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

probably late, but I have Firefox and the links show for me.

2 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:

@purplehaze Can confirm that it works of edge for sure

Odd, because it works in neither for me. It would make the game much better if it did. I cleared my cache in Firefox before starting a new game. That shouldn't have been necessary in Edge because I have never actually used it although it has been on my computer and I certainly never used it for DC, let alone this game.

EDIT: Nevermind! I just went back o the game and refreshed to see what happened overnight to my dragons, and the links are there -- without having to restart or anything! YAY!

Edited by purplehaze

Can this actually be won?  I'm up to my personal best of 176 and wondering if it's possible to win at all (not that I'll stop playing). Pretty addictive. SO far filling the field with Thunder, Ice and Magma dragons has been my best strategy. 

Haha i thought i was good with 67 rounds lol.. 

i startet the last one over again, does that mean my XPs are lost? 
I am not sure...

Edit: Since somewhen today you can see the previous stats i like this, so I don't need to refresh every 5 min :D

Edited by Mow

3 hours ago, Cyberr said:

Wanna know who bringed to life this little shiny cutie?

uc?id=166TnnezxmV3GVC-72cHFgoveCiznmbu7

It's me!!! 🕷️ ^//o//^

That's one of my favorites! Thank you :D

Still collecting treats.

I tried one of the suggested hold outs and i only had one Ice dragon and it got defeated several rounds back.  Got to 172 and still going so.  I might end up doing ok and when I get defeated I'll use the pattern thats on top of this page.

Edit to add I still have my Guardian of Nature.

Edited by Sparkyrav

I think I saw someone say the GoN can be killed - how much health does it have?! I looked back through some of my rounds and saw one of mine took 18 damage without dying 0.o

I managed to find all the treats this year. My favorites are the striped cat with glowing eyes and the facehugger! (I love Alien)

Unless I'm mistaken, I think I also see a Bettlejuice reference (those sand worm things) and a Pokemon one (that looks like Litwick).  Oh, and the Rejuvinator from the Steven Universe movie.

I'm really hoping I manage to unlock all the dragons in this Zombie game, but since I'm only around level 25 and Halloween is tomorrow, I'm having serious doubts I'll succeed in that goal.  Bummer.