TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Huh, the 6:40 update for the game didn't happen for me. Anyone else?

image.png.5e47e555f76621a7d9f273dea201b681.png

2 hours ago, Aqub said:

I didn't get any confirmation- I only know mine is in because a friend showed me they found it. :lol:

Oh, okay then, I hope mine shows up then : P

If anyone gets a blue box with a face, please tell me! I made that one~

Happy Halloween, everyone! ^_^ :nyan: I am loving the new event! :wub:

It is so much fun, figuring out the different strategies! XD I lasted 80+ rounds my last time; let's see what I can do next! I'm not reading spoilers or strategy because for me it is fun figuring it out myself. :lol:

Also congrats to all of the artists and spriters for the Halloween Trick-or-Treat event! :iraptor: Thank you, TJ and everyone involved! ^^ (y)

6 minutes ago, olympe said:

Huh, the 6:40 update for the game didn't happen for me. Anyone else?

image.png.5e47e555f76621a7d9f273dea201b681.png

@olympe Yeah, that happened to me, too. It updated at 6:35 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. and at 6:50 p.m., so seems like that was just a wee blip. :iraptor:

Ayyyyyy its halloweeen time.

Lets see if I'll actually have time to do anything...

Can someone please let me know how long the event is for??? Or am I being stupid and the last day is just halloween? 😋

Treats haven't dropped in more than half an hour for me, but I count only 58 in my basket.

Has anyone gotten 59 treats yet, or is there another one coming later, you think?

Well, I got to round 48 and I pretty sure round 49 or 50 will be when I get defeated. XD

editL round 49, lvl 15 now :D

Edited by Lady Dragoon

26 minutes ago, Yasudaa said:

Can someone please let me know how long the event is for??? Or am I being stupid and the last day is just halloween? 😋

It officially ends on November 1st, as soon as Halloween is over, but we can expect to still see Halloween eggs in the AP for a few days after that.

Someone on Discord just told me that they found the treat that I designed so AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first time one of my designs has been used on any pet site so I'm so happy!!!

12epy4f.gif < it's this one!!! i made that!!!

This is the first year of Trick or Treating that my scroll has not been defaulted to the 12-13 minute treat drop, so I feel I'm collecting them very quickly as a result. XD

I'm enjoying them!

On round 67 - I'm too tired to screenshot etc. Look at this list of actions!

Round 67

Oct 25, 7:35 pm EDT

• Four new zombies rise from the earth.
  • Pink Dragon's charm deals delayed damage.
  • 1 damage dealt to Zombie
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Red Dragon breathes fire.
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Dark Green Dragon is resting.
  • Green Dragon slams the ground.
  • Zombie is defeated!

I got to 43 on first try, I'm doing worse this second time. Is there anyway to see how much health your tower and dragons have left?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know which dragon does what? I'm assuming red dragon breathes in a straight line without rest, while the green dragon deals damage across a couple squares and rests. 

I'm going to be honest. I suck at these types of games. ><: Still having fun never the less though!

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

5 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

The info is listed after you lose the first time.

Hide contents

zombies3.png.5cc60054a4e02e8ec91d41b1f1792212.png

3 minutes ago, Indigo-Waters said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know which dragon does what? I'm assuming red dragon breathes in a straight line without rest, while the green dragon deals damage across a couple squares and rests. 

54 minutes ago, Ripan said:

Treats haven't dropped in more than half an hour for me, but I count only 58 in my basket.

Has anyone gotten 59 treats yet, or is there another one coming later, you think?

There probably is an empty box somewhere. It seems like one of the treats is currently invisible on the site.

Phew. I'm Lv. 18 now and my Dragons survived 50+ Rounds. Thats the highest Score I had, so far. And few of them are still fighting.

What do the pinks actually do? I keep checking in on the battle whenever I can, but I always only see them using charm (with the comment that this will cause "delayed damage") or resting. I have never yet managed to see the delayed damage, whatever that is. Are they damaging zombies a round or more after using their ability? Or are they delaying damage done by the zombies to thermselves or their allies?

Edited by tjekan

5 hours ago, Matmetchi said:

this event is really surprising me with how fun it is! really intrigued by how everyone is going mega strategic on this and on my first try i got to round 33 just throwing dragons around lol

HAHAHA me too man im just making color patterns lmao