TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Is the game working for anyone else on the phone? I can’t seem to move anything and I really want to play😭

Do the other dragons unlock as you finish rounds? I wasn't able to click on any besides the green and the red and I am still on my first go so, just wondering :3

For others mentioning their phones.... it won't work for me either, I have to be on an actual computer. I can still collect treats fine. 

Edited by Sakura-Serenity2

1 minute ago, Sakura-Serenity2 said:

Do the other dragons unlock as you finish rounds? I wasn't able to click on any besides the green and the red and I am still on my first go so, just wondering :3

For others mentioning their phones.... it won't work for me either, I have to be on an actual computer. I can still collect treats fine. 

Yes. After each round you get experience points based on how long you lasted, and with enough EXP you unlock higher levels which unlock more dragons :)

Is there some kind of strategy you need to use to win? Or do you just keep unlocking dragons and the strongest will win at the end? On another note, the scavenger hunt is so cute! Community spriters rock!

52 minutes ago, Naruhina_94 said:

i'm absolutely trilled by the art showed in the event. i definetly love those small towers with dragons on them!

I think it also be cool to keep them in the enciclopedya of the respective breeds. I would like in general to have more portraits of our dragon, even just pictures, not pixel art, displayed on ther eciclopedia page.

Yes yes and yes. I would love if, for example, the larger sketches that many artists post in release threads would be included in the encyclopedia. And the holiday events have so much beautiful artwork (I'm especially thinking of this past Valentine's with the beautiful artwork in the choose your own adventure game). 

Edited by HeatherMarie

20 minutes ago, DOLPHIN232 said:

Is there some kind of strategy you need to use to win? Or do you just keep unlocking dragons and the strongest will win at the end? On another note, the scavenger hunt is so cute! Community spriters rock!

You can't win, the zombies will keep coming indefinitely. The point is to last as long as you can, get the xp for that run, and then try to last even longer with your new dragons and quantity limits.

I like that the length of text is so varied, sometimes a round will only have like 3 lines of text, and then sometimes you get stuff like this:

2cb7ee22da088028b9ffb1c09a1eb76d.png

Up to round 118 on my current go xD Checked in expecting things to have ended while I was out running errands and eating dinner, but alas. Looks like I've only lost one dragon in that timeframe, but I seem to be getting new zombies 4 at a time now - so hopefully soon I'll be able to reset and try out new dragons. 

At some point, the flavor text at the top of the page changed to "You have perservered through countless waves of risen undead, yet they keep coming. This is truly a war of attrition that is not in your favor."

Nice touch xD

Edited by Daypaw

I've got 3 Green Dragons left after 38 rounds. Hang in there guys! This is my first try at the game.

UPDATE: I made it to 45 rounds before being defeated.

Edited by Lady_of_The_Forest

That one brave Vine, standing alone against the hordes of undead. XD

Also, if that's me in the tower, why do I have red eyes? Am I evil? Did I... summon all these Zombies myself? 🤔

image.png.f9bf8301431007abec38cd7b5b06fbe8.png

Well, first attempt I lasted into the 40s (forgot how far, wasn't entirely paying attention).

I'm almost to the 30s now on this second attempt, not sure I'll break my first record, I've lost quite a bit. 

Game is definitely interesting though. Fun concept!

19 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

That one brave Vine, standing alone against the hordes of undead. XD

Also, if that's me in the tower, why do I have red eyes? Am I evil? Did I... summon all these Zombies myself? 🤔

image.png.f9bf8301431007abec38cd7b5b06fbe8.png

Hahaha -- i mean, poor noble Vine!  I didn't think about the eyes!  One must wonder... 

Still on my 3rd try, round 47 and going strong.  I keep coming up 1 or 2 points short of the next level, though!

Oh no! My brilliant strategy.... I died TWELVE rounds earlier than I did the first time lol.

Back to the drawing board...

Oh my, 68 rounds already ... The Undeads have made a dent into my defense line just in front of my tower though, so I don't think I'll last much longer.

I am - not getting this at all. I hope I get it once I am not on mobile. I am rubbish on mobile!