Aqub

Gift Exchange [Closed]

I finally can enter, woohoo! I hope I still have slots for the upcoming weeks, still >.<

Still about 30 minutes left in case anyone wants to squeeze in a last-minute entry! :lol:

The form is now closed and results will be posted soon. This round had almost double the usual number of entries, which is absolutely amazing! Thank you to everyone who entered and donated! :D This does mean that the results may take a little longer to be posted, though. 

Edited by Aqub

Here are the results! Again, thank you to everyone for entering this especially large round of Gift Exchange! Hope to see you back next time. :D 

@wheeloftime13 picked bonvoyage's gift and a bonus from Natayah!

@Dracleia picked Kigyptnee's gift and a bonus from wheeloftime13!

@Blake_Wolfe picked Sunrunner's gift!

An anonymous player picked Terces' gift and a bonus from Sunrunner!

@osean picked iNarvi's gift and a bonus!

@Dracaena picked Izabelle's gift and a bonus!

@Dirtytabs picked rihannalexis' gift and a bonus!

@bonvoyage picked purplehaze's gift and a bonus from Izabelle!

@Izabelle picked Dirtytabs' gift!

@Lagie picked wheeloftime13's gift and a bonus!

@iNarvi picked Dracleia's gift!

@purplehaze picked Blake_Wolfe's gift and a bonus!

@rihannalexis picked Dracaena's gift!

@Kigyptnee picked Anon's gift and Dracleia's bonus!

@Sunrunner picked BlueLatios' gift and a bonus!

@BlueLatios picked Lagie's gift!

To Lagie: I'll be asleep soon, but hopefully I can take your gift later, many thanks! :D

Also, thanks Aqub for hosting this weekly :v

I'm glad you liked them @Dirtytabs. And thank you @Dracaena for the great gift. It could not have gone to a happier DC player. 😁 As always, thanks so much @Aqub for hosting this.

Edited by rihannalexis

Thank you for my beautiful gift @BlueLatios, & for the lovely bonus, anon!  It's funny they're both a pyralspite breed, very coordinated :lol:Can pick them up when my donations are picked up. And I have now retrieved my new lovelies (y).

Edited by Sunrunner

Picked up my gifts. Thanks @Izabelle for the beautiful gold egg, think I might even have a potential mate for it from last Valentine's.  Thanks anon for the silver tinsel egg.

Finally had room to pick up my gifts. Thank you @Blake_Wolfe for the Avatar. And thanks @Aqub for the lovely Ice. I may even have a mate for it -- need to check my Holiday spreadsheet.

Again, a great exchange. Thanks, Aqub! :)

Apparently I donated but forgot to enter at the same time? XD Congrats winners! I hope anon liked my gift.

edit: Got my prizes, thank you osean and Blake_Wolfe!

Edited by Terces

Just forgot to include you in the results list! Your entry was normal otherwise. 😅 I sent the gifts now!

Edited by Aqub

This week's round of Gift Exchange is now open for entries! Hope you all have fun! Remember to invite your friends to play or spread the word if you can. :) 

I've entered an egg.

I changed my display name to from 

Spoiler

Haike

to tepidteal, this one is my usual go-to username.

Edited by tepidteal
future identification if needed