Aqub

Gift Exchange [Closed]

**** 6-9 hrs until things hatch.  Sorry guys, Imma making ya wait until then to remove my beautiful gifts from your scrolls :lol:!  Please be patient with my poor breed planning skillz 🙏.

I've now retrieved my gifts!  Thank you once again, everyone, for your patience ^_^.

And thank you to the wonderful Aqub for such a fun raffle all summer!  Good luck in school.

Edited by Sunrunner

Thanks for the gifts, donors! For those that picked mine, hope you like my gifts :) 

Congrats and good luck in the college, Aqub! Thank you for hosting this!

Thanks to bonvoyage and wheeloftime13 for the lovely eggs. Thanks to Aqub for the extra bonus egg and for running this exchange.

Good luck in college. Hope all goes well for you. I hope you can continue this, but your studies need to come first.

Thank you, TheLlama, Anon#1, and Dracleia for the gifts! This is a weird case as we are locked with each others' gifts for those with little to no space XD

Edit: I just checked the lineages. Awesome gifts, I must say :D

Also, have fun in college, Aqub! Trust me, it just gets harder as the years continue so perhaps first year is the best year to enjoy. I started my first days of 4th year of college this week and am so mentally tired already haha ^^'

Edited by BlueLatios

Hi again everyone! This weeks round of Gift Exchange is open for entries. Hope you all have fun! :D

Sorry I won't be able to join the fun this week. I am totally egg-locked with new stuff and already have people holding two eggs they bred for me that I need to take from them as soon as I get a space open.

I almost thought I wouldn't be able to participate this week due to being egg locked, but luckily I had a couple of nice hatchies. 😁 Of course, now I am hoping some of these eggs will hatch to free up some space.

The new release totally slipped my mind when I decided to open this, whoops. :lol: Sorry it was bad timing! There were a few people able to enter, so we'll still have a (small) exchange this week. :) Results will be posted soon. 

Thanks to @rihannalexis and @Aqub !

Glad I got some hatchies. Totally forgot about this and locked myself with new eggs a few moments ago XD

Hi, everyone. Gift Exchange will be opening tomorrow, but I'm considering to making some changes to how it works behind the scenes. The system of picking numbers would be removed, and the determining factor for who gets what gift would be more like a raffle drawing based on random generation. To you guys, the event will still be the same: you'll give gifts and/or bonus gifts to a random participant of the game, and still receive surprise gifts, but this system will make the process of entering more simple, and give me less work to do behind the scenes, meaning it will be easier for me to run this event even when I'm busy. Thoughts? ^_^

This is for fun, and while we appreciate all the work that you put into it, definitely make it easier on yourself if it's possible!  Hopefully you have as much fun running the Gift Exchange as we do participating :).

If it makes it easier for you, why not? :D
Alternatively though, the system that you currently use isn't so bad, either. Do you do it manually or do you have a program to automatically select the winners of gifts?

The form is now open!

Thanks guys, I did go ahead and make the changes. Hopefully everything will work out smoothly. I do love running this event and I'm hoping these changes will mean I can continue to host it every week!

Edited by Aqub

Entered.

I love the new form Aqub. It definitely made things a lot easier, having everything in one form, rather than having to use multiple forms. It also looks very sleek and nice.