Aqub

Gift Exchange [Closed]

It's nice too see that this event is keep going. Added something from me, hope you people like them :)

Happy exchange everyone! 

Going to leave this open a little longer to give more people the chance to enter. Will sort and post results in a few hours! :)

Not many entries this week, but that's okay as long as there's two people to swap. Thanks to those of you who entered and donated bonus gifts. Hope to see you again next week! :)

@Tinibree won Natayah's gift, Natayah's bonus, Kigyptnee's bonus, and Alesita's bonus!

@Natayah won Tinibree's gift, Kigyptnee's bonus, and Alesita's bonus!

Thank you kindly, I love them, and I have picked up all but one and that will be done sometime this evening!! 

Missed last week because of scroll overload. Will make sure to get something in this week. ;)

Edit: entered!

Edited by purplehaze

Mine is going to hatch in 8 hours and void the teleport link. Do I put in a different egg or just resubmit the link if it hatches?

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Mine is going to hatch in 8 hours and void the teleport link. Do I put in a different egg or just resubmit the link if it hatches?

definately pull it out of any hatcheries its in and just try to make sure it doesn't hatch, if it does i think either way works, i lean towards submit the hatchie, just kinda sucks if its wrong gender

Thank you for playing everyone! :D I apologize for not ending this sooner, I've been really busy and didn't get the chance yesterday.

@purplehaze won anon's gift and Tinibree's bonus!

@Tinibree won purplehaze's gift and Lagie's bonus!

An anonymous player won Tinibree's gift and purplehaze's bonus!

7 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Resubmitting the link in the form in a case like this is fine, or you can just PM me the new link. :)

Thank you to Tinibree and anon for the lovely eggs. :)

And thanks for organizing the exchange, Aqub!

Just donating a bonus gift this week as I will be away most of the next few days.

My dragons just didn't want to produce an egg for this lol. Finally got one I hope someone will enjoy

15 minutes ago, Tini said:

My dragons just didn't want to produce an egg for this lol. Finally got one I hope someone will enjoy

That's been happening quite a bit apparently, even with Fertility. Making tweaks to game's coding has had odd side effects.

Oh no I was breeding mostly difficult pairs. I don't think he's messed with the breeding coding, just some people have poor luck and others have good luck.

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope to see you again next time. :)

Here are this week's results: 

@rinoa26 won Long_Before_Sunrise's gift and Long_Before_Sunrise's bonus!

@Tini won rinoa26's gift and purplehaze's bonus!

@Long_Before_Sunrise won Tini's gift and rinoa26's bonus!

Edited by Aqub

Thank you for the gifts. 

I have a request. I would like for the owner of the female Silver (estLF) to give her a name, please, so the checker lineage is fully named.

Thank you.

Question: Are we doing the Gift Exchange tomorrow? Because it might interfere with the April 1st surprise.

Hmm, usually when we're this close to a new release I don't open it since people are usually scroll locked with new eggs. With the release just happening a few days ago, and the warning that we'll need egg spaces on April 1st, I'll probably just wait until next week. :)