Aqub

Gift Exchange [Closed]

Get your donations and/or participation in, this is a really cool event, goes on every week without fail, and it is a fun way for all the people who love to gift and share to have a fun time swapping gifts and getting extra nice surprises (thank you for all you generous extra donors), it really makes it super special and fun each week. I'm getting entered myself. So if you know people who love to BREED For FREE and have some nice dragons and always feel bad they don't have enough chances to gift as much as they want ..... well this is the event MADE for them!!! Give them a poke! We all know at least 20 of them.... Cause we are at least one of that group of 20 - 500 or more we all know!!!! We might be gifting addicts.... and this is the only cure!!

Finally got some space to throw a couple things in ^_^.

I have to go somewhere today, and there's no way my mom's going to let me sort this out for an hour before we leave, so the event has to run for a few extra hours today... I'm sorry guys. :wacko: On the bright side, this gives anyone who hasn't entered yet a chance to! :) 

Thank you to everyone who participated! ❤️ Sorry about the longer wait to get these results out. :) Hope to see you next week!

@rinoa26 picked rihannalexis' gift and a bonus from Natayah!

An anonymous player picked Solaries' gift and a bonus from rihannalexis!

@purplehaze picked mittens12's gift and a bonus!

@Natayah picked bonvoyage's gift and a bonus from anon!

@rihannalexis picked Sunrunner's gift and a bonus from Natayah!

@bonvoyage picked purplehaze's gift and a bonus from anon!

@Mittens12 picked anon's gift and a bonus from Tinibree!

@Solaries picked Tinibree's gift and a bonus from anon!

@Naraku picked osean's gift and osean's bonus!

@Tinibree picked Natayah's gift and Sunrunner's bonus!

@osean picked rinoa26's gift and bonvoyage's bonus!

@Sunrunner picked Naraku's gift and purplehaze's bonus!

Thanks @Tinibree for my SAlt kin and thanks anon for my Xeno! Thanks as always, Aqub! No worries about the wait - it gives me something to look forward to. 😊

Thanks for the Copper anon! And Tinibree!

Thanks to Mittens12 for the pretty Zyu checker and to Aqub for my bonus prize. I love them both. :)

Thank you rinoa26 and bonvoyage for my lovely shims!  Thank you aqub for running this. Glad you like them Naraku. I try to mix up what I breed for this exchange 

I love my lovely Shim and Hatchling that even Though I don't breed lineages often of my own I have to now, and if anything you got from me isn't your cup of tea 100% ok for my gifts to be refitted or traded, whatever makes you happiest!

I was short on scroll space yesterday, but things opened up and I was able to get a 2nd one in this morning. :) It is fun trying to think what people might like.

Tossed in a couple of things, glad I remembered!

This round was full of awesome donations! So many that there was actually one-too-many bonus gifts. Normally I put in some bonus gifts so everyone can get one, and I've decided to put in some extra bonus gifts for everyone this week so that everyone can get two! Just to to thank everyone for the amazing support throughout the summer! :)

I'm starting my first year of college next week, and after that, I'm not sure if I can run this every week, though I will try my best to keep this event going as much as possible. This is another reason I decided to give everyone those extra gifts this week.

And guess what? If you only donated a bonus gift this round, or you participated in the past but couldn't this week, and you're thinking you missed out on these gifts, you didn't! Just message me if you want a gift from me! 

Again, thank you for all of the support. I can't believe how popular my little idea turned out to be! Love you guys, and I'll see you next time! ❤️ 

The results: 

@Naraku picked Dracleia's gift and Anon#1's bonus!

@TheLlama picked purplehaze's gift and rihannalexis' bonus!

@Dracleia picked Seriva Senkalora's gift and Anon#1's bonus!

@rihannalexis picked Dirtytabs' gift and Anon#2's bonus!

@osean picked Anon#2's gift and purplehaze's bonus!

@purplehaze picked bonvoyage's gift and wheeloftime13's bonus!

An Anonymous Player (1) picked Naraku's gift and osean's bonus!

@Dirtytabs picked Anon#1's gift and BlueLatios' bonus!

An Anonymous Player (2) picked rihannalexis' gift and Naraku's bonus!

@Seriva Senkalora picked osean's gift and Anon#1's bonus!

@bonvoyage picked BlueLatios' gift and Anon#1's bonus!

@BlueLatios picked TheLlama's gift and Anon#1 and Dracleia's bonuses! 

Thanks to Aqub and Anon#2 for the wonderful gifts.

Congrats on starting college, Aqub. May your days be filled with textbooks and your nights with friends. ^_^