Aqub

Gift Exchange [Closed]

Sorry about bugging you Aqub. I understand RL stuff. Thanks for the great job you do.

Also entered. 😄

Thanks for the support guys. :) I'm still sorry I couldn't get it opened in time!

Because of the odd timing, the event will run until about midnight DC time tonight, so there's still plenty of time for entries! ❤️

Entered, Donated, and threw in a few extra bonus. Good luck everyone and be sure to let others know with the timing, which is totally ok because life happens, and it is a fun event!

I got in another donation for a bonus, and I encourage anyone to make an extra donation or get your donation in so you can participate and have fun while there still might be some time!

Thanks to everyone who participated! See you again next week, hopefully at the normal time on Wednesday morning! ❤️ 

Here are the results: 

@Terces picked Solaries' gift and Dracleia's bonus!

@rihannalexis picked BlueLatios' gift and a bonus!

@TheLlama picked Terces' gift and Natayah's bonus!

@osean picked bonvoyage's gifyt and Natayah's bonus!

@Dracleia picked purplehaze's gift and a bonus!

@Solaries picked Natayah's gift and a bonus!

@wheeloftime13 TheLlama's gift and a bonus!

@purplehaze  picked Dracleia's gift and Dracaena's bonus!

@bonvoyage picked Naraku's gift and a bonus!

@BlueLatios picked wheeloftime13's gift and a bonus!

@Naraku picked rihannalexis' gift and Nayatah's bonus!

@Natayah picked osean's gift and a bonus!

Thank you, I love my gifts, and I appreciate everyone who got in and participated and all the super generous folks out there and thank you for hosting this @Aqub and my gifts will receive good use to be future gifts for others in gifting and raffles they are super super lovely thank you!!

Thank you Solaries and Dracleia for my prizes, and Aqub for being a great host!

@Naraku I'm speechless!  Thank you so much for my gift, it's my first one ever and I love it so much! I feel so lucky to have won it. Thank you very much anon too, it is absolutely lovely! Thank you so much donors and @Aqub for hosting ❤️

You're welcome, bonvoyage! Enjoy! :D Thanks rihannalexis for the pretty 4g thalassa spiral! Thank you Natayah for the bonus gift too!

Thanks for hosting this exciting event, Aqub! 💞

Edited by Naraku

Whoo, thank you for the gift, wheel! Appreciate it :D

Thanks again for hosting as well, Aqub! :D

It is always great to see so many people joining in and enjoying this exchange. Thanks to all who participated to make it so much fun.

I am egg-locked for a few more hours and won't be able to pick up my gifts until something hatches.

@Aqub I have sent you a PM because there was a problem with the links you sent me. Thanks again for hosting!

Thanks osean and anon! I am just putting out my friendly reminder, that since I try to vary up to some degree what I Gift and Bonus Gift, I understand if it is not your cup of tea, you already have a sibling, or whatever reason, you may have a happier experience with the gift to regift and/or trade it. That is very ok and encouraged by me. Others may not wish this, and that is usually communicated with the gift, but if you ever have any doubt, talk to our gracious host! It is ok with the rules for me to allow this, I know that I am weird about that and may be one of the fewer players who is super comfortable with that, but if you ever don't believe me, you can PM me personally and/or host, but don't just randomly assume this about people especially if you receive instructions otherwise because I am generally the weirdo on this one.

I have now picked up the lovely gift from @Dracleia. Thank you so much. :)

@Dracaena I don't have the correct link to pick up the bonus egg from you, although I do have space for it now. If you know which egg it is perhaps you could send me the link directly, or I will just wait for @Aqub to correct it.

Glad you liked it, @Dracleia

I will echo what Nataya said. I know that what I breed may not appeal to everyone and I have no objection to people here regifting or even trading anything they get from me. Also, I don't keep a record of what I bred each week to give away here, so someone could easily end up with a sibling of one they got before. I wouldn't expect them to keep it.

Sending pm to @purplehaze with correct link for the bonus egg.  Sorry you had a problem. 

I do echo purplehaze's statement about not keeping records and possibly sending a sibling,  I was looking at my dragons and couldn't remember where the recent offspring went and went for one I hadn't bred for awhile.  Don't feel obligated to keep something of mine if it doesn't appeal to you, now or down the road. :)

Thank you bonvoyage and Natayah for my lovely babies!  Thank you aqub for running this fun exchange. 

Oh, wow! How did it get to be Wednesday already? Lets see what I can do.