osean

Prize Mass breed

I didn't see them to catch - but I was locked anyway. Glad you had a good time, osean.

@Fuzzbucket Seems like they're scarce now, but I just saw a bronze Shimmer if you want to try your luck. At the very least, the AP is full of prizekin. :)

They are still dropping here and there. My tinsels are still an hour ahead of ap time. 

I've seen them drop throughout the day. It's amazing :D

Edit: I'm one day late >.< nevertheless, Happy Birthday, osean!

Edited by BlueLatios

Happy birthday!

I forgot to breed mine... I'll do it now.

This was really cool. We need another Prize mass breed event. My babies get their eggs picked up so fast!

3 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

This was really cool. We need another Prize mass breed event. My babies get their eggs picked up so fast!

Definitely! Would love to have another event like this. Maybe I'll have better luck with my dragons the next time around

And I so busy I missed when most of them hit the AP T^T

I have no idea if they were part of this event, but I caught a pair of shinies from the AP :D 

I will be making this an annual event!  I am glad that everyone had fun breeding and catching the babies.

If anyone wants to plan a future event I will breed them all again!  Maybe a Christmas/Yule event in early December?

Edited by osean

3 hours ago, osean said:

I will be making this an annual event!  I am glad that everyone had fun breeding and catching the babies.

If anyone wants to plan a future event I will breed them all again!  Maybe a Christmas/Yule event in early December?

That would be cool! Breed all your tinsels to Christmas dragons (but before Christmas releases, at least a week before so the tinsels can make Christmas babies)! People can pick up tinsels for Christmas, and tinselkin Christmas dragons later!

Mine are still on the way, AP dropped so they're still coming behind the Celestials. Last egg is at 4 days 5 hours atm. Anything with Drose in the parents' names is mine. :)

Grabbed some gorg shims yesterday and this morning. Thanks to everyone else who bred to help celebrate osean's birthday!

Not really a fan of having it coincide with a holiday.

I'd rather it be it's own event because it's cool to have something between holidays 

Also need all the egg space i can get during holidays. I think it'd be too hectic during Christmas (though I do have some prizes paired with holiday dragons that I'd probably breed).

I'd love to do it more often, it was so fun seeing them come through the AP! It'd be awesome to have a prize massbreed every month or two, although probably not on holidays since they could die behind the wall.

I am not planning another one until next year on my birthday. My goal is to hit 1000 prizes by then. If anyone wants to plan another one before that I will breed my hoard again before my birthday. 

Just a heads up. I will be mass breeding my prizes on August 31, to add little balls of glitter to the AP. With all the trouble we have had with the AP lately I want to make it sparkle again. Anyone who wants to join in is welcome!

I am certainly in and excited, have a reason to dust some of my prizes I forget to breed at times!

Count me in! :D

I would love a reminder if possible though as I'm quite forgetful OTL

Alright I will send reminders out to those who want them.