osean

Prize Mass breed

Count me in... Since it's a Saturday it might be fun to sit and breed some of my stuff :)

Okay! Remind me too please, and I will let my Prizes out for a stroll. :D

I'll participate!  Hopefully I can get Patxaran to donate a 2nd gen silver tinsel to the mix!   :D

In a little less then an hour!!  I will send reminders out in the morning for those who requested them. 

Am I the first?!?? :o:lol: I wasn't even sure I'd remember!

Okay, I started with the easy ones first (easy = ones I can abandon without pain). So, I bred all of my Shimmer dragon stairs of 3Gen and higher.

COUNT 

SHIM     8
Kin         8
no egg 10
no int     4
refusal   2

TOTAL 16 eggs out of 32 tries (no fertility).

More after I get into the Tinsel stairs!

My Shimmers weren't very cooperative, but I got to send a few shiny eggs for the AP. :)

Got two egg with my 3 price dragon. I think I could have three eggs if I had the idea to breed with a event dragon sooner xD

@osean, no need to send me a reminder as I somehow remembered!

Only 35 shinies out of 110 attempts. Luck was definitely not on my side today. I have 189 2-3Gs total, so it probably would have helped if I didn't breed so many earlier this week. But hey, something is still better than nothing

Edited by The Dragoness

Around 30 shinies in the AP from me! Unfortunately my messies were a bit more cooperative than my nice ones, but ah well. Hope we get to see a pretty wall ~

7 hours ago, Justie said:

Am I the first?!?? :o:lol: I wasn't even sure I'd remember!

Okay, I started with the easy ones first (easy = ones I can abandon without pain). So, I bred all of my Shimmer dragon stairs of 3Gen and higher.

COUNT 

SHIM     8
Kin         8
no egg 10
no int     4
refusal   2

TOTAL 16 eggs out of 32 tries (no fertility).

More after I get into the Tinsel stairs!

Now, I am finished with the Tinsel Stairs too. Final Total

TIN 18
Kin 22
no egg 15
no int 6
refusal 5

TOTAL 40 eggs out of 66 tries (no fertility) 

Crikey I have a lot of Tinsels! :o 

Grand Total Stairs to the AC = 26 Prizes, 30 Prizekin, including several metals.

Oh I hope I see a lovely shiny wall. Mine will be spread over a total of 8 hours, though. A long time to lurk in the Abandoned Cave, even for me!:D

I might have a go with some of my other lineage types tomorrow. This mass breeding thing is kinda addictive

Edited by Justie
update of egg count

I don't have too many prizes, but I managed to get a really good haul out of my guys!
1 Gold Tin, 2 Silver Tins, 1 Bronze Tin, 1 Gold Shimmer, 2 Silver Shimmers and 2 Bronze Shimmers! And a second gen was in there too- hopefully that'll make someones day catching it 😁

I managed 20 shinies (9 tinsels, 11 shimmers) out of 61 breedings. All are 5G or lower stairs and a few checkers. ^-^

bred 53 Shinies (4th gens from 2015 Lineages and all kind of generations from 2017-2019 Lineages) maybe I´ll try for some higher gens later

Great job everyone!!  I will be starting now so hopefully will have some luck with my 250 Prizes!  Even one shiny will make someone's day!  I have sent reminders to people who asked and have not already started.

Hey, the 10th is my moms birthday as well. Happy early birthday! ❤️

Bred about 30+ shinies to the AP. Mostly 5G and under. Surprisingly quite a few of my 2Gs were cooperative. :D

Most of my silver shimmers gave a shiny, there’s one gold shim. My tinsels were very cooperative.

8 shinies in total, but then again I don’t really have a lot.

Edited by Rememberdrgns
8:7:4

I sent around 10 shinies to the AP; along with several kins. Will go on later :D

Only produced 1 Shimmer and 2 Tinsels, but I also sent a few kin to the AP including a Silver.

And had a horrible refusal from some misgenders that would have made a cool arrow. Didn't have any Purples open. Can't wait until TJ finally removes refusal or gives us a way to undo it. ****

I think I'll breed my metals too to add a bit more shine to the AP~

OK - so far I have dropped - a lot of other breeds, but also 7 gold shims, 14 silver shims, 2 silver tins and 2 bronze tins. And I have cramp. More later !

I got:

Gold Shimmer: 9

Silver Shimmer: 11

Bronze Shimmer: 11

Gold Tinsel: 10

Silver Tinsel: 11

Bronze Tinsel: 26

My Bronze tinsels were REALLY into it today!

Also got 

Gold Metallics: 1

Silver Metallics: 11

There are a lot of blacks from metals/tinsels too. So a lot of potential alt lottery eggs will be coming up too!

I'm done (have no more time, maybe some more tomorrow)!

15 shiny's (3 - 5G incl. a cpl deadlines)

16 kin

16 no egg/interest

2 refusal (no fertility)

Another load: 10 gold tins, 6 bronze tins, 4 silver tins and 5 more silver shims.

I still have 130 prizes or so I haven't bred.... I can't see getting metals done as well...