osean

Prize Mass breed

Great Job everyone!  I have got my shims done. My shim army is at only 76 and I got 30 shims to the ap. There are a few 3g in that mix. I am about to start my tin army after I eat something. 

Thanks for for the early birthday wishes!

Bred a bunch of stuff, got some shinies - my tinsels were more cooperative than my shimmers, golds haven't given anything at all yet and I can't decide if I'm going to breed my messies of those. Have to do silvers, too. :) 7 shinies altogether so far. 

Two of my tinsels produced, threw them in AP :) one gold and one bronze.

Finished breeding, I'd say results were like 65% fails and the rest were Prizes. Better than I usually get. :lol:

25 shinies

17 kin

i don’t remember how many no eggs at least 10

Tallied up the counts in this thread and it's about 433 prizes so far. I wonder if it's enough for a wall. :D Keep breeding, folks!

Posted (edited)

3 shinies thus far: a tin and two shims. 3 prizekin and one no egg. I'm still trying to pair dergs together for pretty lineages, so there's more to come!

Edited by chandelotic

Posted (edited)

bred around 40 more Prizes to the AP, good luck hunting everyone ^^

Edited by tjenni

Lots of no eggs (and prizefails), but I managed to send 3 to the AP. :) 

I have now lost count.... But at least 20 more prizes dropped... A few accidentally messy; sorry about that.

14 shinies and I don't even know how many kin. Most are above 5G but there's a 4G or two in there. Honestly one of my most successful prize breeding sessions. :P 

I have finally finished my tinsel hoard and got 88 tinsels sent to ap!  They are 3g and up. 

@osean Thanks for the reminder!

Only managed to send a few to the AP though >.>;

Had some awful luck this time around I even got a refusal 

Alrighty - finally got to my breeding!

Shimmers:

Gold = 4

Silver = 2

Tinsel = 4

Shimmerkins = 12

Tinsels:

Gold = 0

Silver = 2

Bronze = 1

Tinselkins = 12

Gold = 1

Silver = 0

Kins = 9

No egg = 37

Thankfully, none of my new pairings refused.

Thanks for organizing this @osean ! Sent 33 Prizes to the AP (and many kins), all 4g or under stairs plus a variety of checkers (including, to my knowledge, the only currently existing 6g prize pairing :) )

My higher gen Prizes left the shenanigans to the younger kids, prizes are no longer an endangered species so they don't need to do anything to continue their kind, haha.

Managed to wrangle a Gold and Silver out of my metals just to add to the shiny pile! Will be interesting to see the AP when these all hit!

Congrats everyone!!  I am pretty sure that between here and discord we have sent about 1000 prizes to the ap!!  We are going to have a lot of fun treasure hunting once they start hitting!!  Thank you all for making my birthday mass breed a success and I hope to do this again next year!

Yeah I'm kind of late, but I still sent 51 shinies and many kins to the AP! It will be cool to see them all come through ❤️

I will see what metals I got and toss some eggs out too! 🤪

Bred what I could. Had to breed on the 9th because I was out of town on the 8th.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!  You guys have made my birthday awesome by breeding all your prize babies to the ap. I have had a blast this afternoon catching them. I hope to do this again next year and I hope you guys had fun breeding your babies and catching new ones. 

A few more babes came off CD. I just sent 3 Bronze tinsels, 3 silvers, and 2 golds to the AP. One of the Bronze tinsels was a 3G, the others are all 4G. No shimmers this time. Also sent a random 2G Silver metallic.