osean

Prize Mass breed

I'll try mine, too, but probably need a reminder.

Sign me up! I will breed ALL of my prize, shimmer, gold, silver, copper, and other rare dragons!

Edit: See you guys on August 31!

Edited by glasheaknight

Next Saturday is the mass breed!!  I will send reminders out Friday to all those who wanted them. 

Good morning!  Mass breed is tomorrow. However, with a hurricane making it’s way to me I don’t have time to pm everyone who needs reminders so I will ping people in this thread instead. With all the prep work for the storm I would much rather save my free time to breeding my 430+ prizes. Thank you for understanding.  

I will start breeding soon. Looking forward to seeing all the lovely prizes in the AP. :) 

I bred all of my 2Gs tonight. Will get to the 3Gs in the morning. 

@osean stay safe!

Edited by The Dragoness

On Fri Aug 30 2019 at 6:21 AM, osean said:

Good morning!  Mass breed is tomorrow. However, with a hurricane making it’s way to me I don’t have time to pm everyone who needs reminders so I will ping people in this thread instead. With all the prep work for the storm I would much rather save my free time to breeding my 430+ prizes. Thank you for understanding.  

Stay safe! I'm on the edge of it before it gets to you!

Will try to get some breeding done a bit later today (hopefully when I have actual internet, not my phone).

16 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Stay safe! I'm on the edge of it before it gets to you!

Will try to get some breeding done a bit later today (hopefully when I have actual internet, not my phone).

Stay safe as well!  I am now in the most western part of the cone but that could change so I am monitoring it for now as I have gotten all my supplies just in case. 

I will be breeding all of mine later today 

pinging @Mochi and @Haloclimb with a reminder 

Edited by osean

21 minutes ago, Lagie said:

10 shimmers and 7 tinsels, plus a host of other non-shiny stuff!

Would anyone like this?

I adopted the cutie! Thanks ❤

I have yet to do the final count, but I've gotten a surprising number of Prizes out of common mates today.

Sent 14 Shimmers and 19 Tinsels to the AP. A lot of them were new pairings and bred very well, including some new 3rd gen stairs.

Also sent a smattering of different breed kins. Had very few totally failed breedings and no refusals, in spite of not using fertility on some of the new pairs.

1 hour ago, glasheaknight said:

Finally finished my breeding frenzy! I have no clue how many refusals I got but hey if you want any zyu's than help yourself!

Black Zyu

blue Zyu

1 White Zyu

2 White Zyu

Your links aren't working!

You're welcome, @The Dragoness!

My silver shimmers produced the best today.