TJ09

2019-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 13th Birthday

26 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

This crystalline egg almost looks like you could reach into its depths. Alpine. Sorts between Aeon and Aether.

Powerful energy emanates from this egg. Volcano. Sorts between Frostbite and This shiny egg gives you a headache when you get close.

This shiny egg gives you a headache when you get close. Desert. Sorts between Powerful energy emanates from this egg and Gemshard. Cannot be bitten.

This tiny, dark egg fills you with existential dread. Coast. Sorts between Kingcrowne and Kyanite.

This glowing egg seems to tug at your very core. Jungle. Sorts between Leodon and Lumina.

This smooth green egg looks vaguely familiar. Forest. Sorts between Vampire and Water.

There are 234 total dragon breeds as of this release.

Thanks, Whirlaway! Adding to the above:

"This tiny, dark egg fills you with existential dread." Cannot be bitten. 

5 minutes ago, missy_ said:

I am unaware of tiny eggs that can be bitten.

6 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Drakes and pygmies (Forest and Coast for this release) cannot be bitten as it is.

Well, I got my eight! Off to sleep...and super excited to see what they hatch/grow up into!

Marrionetta, Whirlaway, that is true! :lol: Excitement of the moment. I noticed Whirlaway had the Desert egg as "cannot be bitten" so was just adding more info about this egg, but yeah, if I step back from the Happy Birthday! excitement, pygmy eggs cannot be bitten. :blush:

Happy Birthday, DC! Now to catch a full list as my birthday present :D

Ahh I got SO excited when I saw the colors and descriptions, infinity stone eggies ftw! :D

Happy birthday, Dragon Cave! I joined back in 2007 and have had the privilege to see it grow into the amazing site it is today. -smiling- So happy to be a part of it all. Thank you TJ and artists for these new beauties! Can't wait to see what these infinity stone babies become. :wub:

46 minutes ago, wheeloftime13 said:

Infinity Stone colors? 

Happy birthday DC!

Oh... literally.

Purple - Power Stone - Powerful energy emanates from this egg.

Red - Reality Stone - This tiny, dark egg fills you with existential dread.

Yellow - Mind Stone - This shiny egg gives you a headache when you get close.
Blue - Space Stone - This crystalline egg almost looks like you could reach into its depths.

Orange - Soul Stone - This glowing egg seems to tug at your very core.

Green - Time Stone - This smooth green egg looks vaguely familiar. - Time manipulation?

🤔 Where's my gauntlet?

Edited by Aqub
forgot about the green egg lol

2 minutes ago, Aqub said:

Oh... literally.

Purple - Power Stone - Powerful energy emanates from this egg.

Red - Reality Stone - This tiny, dark egg fills you with existential dread.

Yellow - Mind Stone - This shiny egg gives you a headache when you get close.
Blue - Space Stone - This crystalline egg almost looks like you could reach into its depths.

Orange - Soul Stone - This glowing egg seems to tug at your very core.

🤔 Where's my gauntlet?

Ahhhh, that’s an awesome theory!

I have to get up early tomorrow so I have to go to bed now, but they’re going so quickly I haven’t been able to get any thing, and I know as soon as I wake up the flood will be gone. Hopefully I can still grab some.

happy catching everyone!

Loving the Infinity Stones vibe that I'm getting with this release & looking forward to at least 1 of each & a 2nd of my fave 2 ❤️ 

Thank you spriters & TJ!

Happy Birthday DC! And congratulations, TJ, on reaching 13 years for the site. Did you ever imagine back when you started the game as a teenager that it would eventually be a teenager itself?

Thanks to the spriters for all the new eggs. They are beautiful. Can't wait to see the adults!

I have managed to snag one of each of them except for the Volcano. I accidentally got too many Desert ones, so will have to wait until later to get that last one. Off to bed now!

Edited by purplehaze

17 minutes ago, catzrule1990 said:

Ahh I got SO excited when I saw the colors and descriptions, infinity stone eggies ftw! :D

Happy birthday, Dragon Cave! I joined back in 2007 and have had the privilege to see it grow into the amazing site it is today. -smiling- So happy to be a part of it all. Thank you TJ and artists for these new beauties! Can't wait to see what these infinity stone babies become. :wub:

I agree! I honestly don't play any other internet games and I never imagined I'd still be into DC after so many years, but this game has grown and evolved in just the right ways and still makes me happy! 

edit: Uh oh, I'm now at my 24-growing-things limit and only have 3 of the new egg types. Freeze some hatchlings to free up space? Hmmm...

Edited by HeatherMarie

Oops, I should have known what date it was, I had to abandon an egg!

All the eggs are so pretty, and I'm glad we're getting another pygmy and drake. 

Thanks and happy anniversary! Got all I can get until I can get them hatched to get the others. 

Well got the purple one and will have to wait on the others and have a very full day tomorrow. Hopefully I can get some

Got frustrated trying to catch each type of egg- grabbed some spare purples during the hourly drop and I'll try my hand at trading for the ones I still need here in a few hours I guess 🙃 Here's hoping everything will be easy to trade for. Still need to get ahold of the pygmy, the Jungle egg, and one of those lovely blue eggs. But, for now, it's sleep time! Happy birthday, DC!

I’m really intrigued by the “This smooth green egg looks vaguely familiar” egg!!

Happy birthday DC.Thank you TJ and spriters for making this happen.

Infinity Stone theme with possibly BSA? Awesome (even when I don't really know what Infinity Stone is lol)

Haki, I was wondering this too, or maybe some sort of summon if one has all six "stones"/eggs?

Oops. I totally forgot to catch the jungle egg. Well. I guess I'll try next time around since I already influenced everything.