TJ09

2019-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 13th Birthday

Wow, 6 new dragons!

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave! 🎂🎉

And thanks to all for making this happen for 13 years now. 😉

Happy birthday DC! :D Beautiful eggs. I can't wait to grab them all.

🎈 Happy 13th B-Day, dear Teenager DC 🎈 , I hope you will be around for your Twen B-Day as well 😃

Happy birthday DC ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

I've only been playing since 2009, but I'm so proud of the site making it 13 years. So many games and websites have come and gone, and by Internet standards you'd think this would have died years ago. I'm so glad it hasn't though :)

Caught all 6. Hopefully when they hatch I'll be able to grab another 6 so I have pairs. 

Absolutely love the colours! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Happy birthday, Cave! We've had many years together, and here's for many more to come! :D

2 hours ago, Ashywolf said:

Happy Birthday DC! Time to summon a new dragon whose BSA removes 50% of the dragons on my scroll.

OMG that pun would be... amazing xDDDD

Wow, I love the new eggs!!! 

Might there be Dimorphism this time?

I wish i wasn't egglocked with a ton of dinos.. I need these eggs!! 

Yay Happy Birthday!! 💚🍰🎈

But oh no, I wasn't prepared, why did  have to egglock myself just now 😅

Oh, happy birthday, DC.

No new features, just new eggs? I can't help but to feel a bit disappointed, but... oh well.

The new eggs are so rainbowy and shiny! 💙💚💜❤️🧡💛

Edit: Ooo, infinity stones? That makes a lot more sense!

Edited by scalesofgrey

Happy birthday to Dragon Cave! Such interesting new eggs, I can't wait to get a pair of each. Thanks again, TJ and artists!

Edited by Varislapsi

Look how different the eggs "crack" - the red one's fog got more colourful and the golden one shines more!

This is so cool!

Wow, so many eggies! Hopefully puberty is kind to you dear DC, happy birthday!

5 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

This crystalline egg almost looks like you could reach into its depths. Alpine. Sorts between Aeon and Aether.

Powerful energy emanates from this egg. Volcano. Sorts between Frostbite and This shiny egg gives you a headache when you get close.

This shiny egg gives you a headache when you get close. Desert. Sorts between Powerful energy emanates from this egg and Gemshard. Cannot be bitten.

This tiny, dark egg fills you with existential dread. Coast. Sorts between Kingcrowne and Kyanite.

This glowing egg seems to tug at your very core. Jungle. Sorts between Leodon and Lumina.

This smooth green egg looks vaguely familiar. Forest. Sorts between Vampire and Water.

There are 234 total dragon breeds as of this release.

new eggs new eggs :D ty for this!

Aaaaa wait :O so i dont have 23 eggs... so many... too many... which aa

Happy birthday DC congratulations to spriters mods members and of course TJ on another year together. 13 years have flown past  Birthday releases are always special and this is no exception.  I love this rainbow assortment of dragon types and jewel colours Thank you. Love the detail and can't wait to see the new hatchies.

Edited by Velvet_paw

Happy Birthday, DC! I'm so glad you're still around to brighten our darkest days and lighten the heaviest moods. Thank you for still being dedicated to this and making it continuously available for us to play. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

And thank you for those lovely new eggs! Caught one of each and added a second to two of them - no more slots for more... ^^;;

Aaaand my scroll is full. Decided to go for little red and shiny gold as first pairs. Hopefully I will be able to get second ones for the rest too.

Very curious what they will hatch into 🐔 ? 🐲 ? 👻 ?? XD

I think you're on to something with your "TJ's post implies there may be a summon BSA" theory, @missy_.

I'm happy there are new drakes and pygmies!  :D :D

Edit: I just finished getting one of each, and the "gives you a headache" egg can't be bitten, so it's probably a two-headed. (Desert, theorized to be the Mind infinity stone.)

And while I'm posting anyway, I could maybe actually use

4 hours ago, Ashywolf said:

a new dragon whose BSA removes 50% of the dragons on my scroll.

because I'm very not on top of things and my scroll is a dreadful mess with a bunch of dragons I really ought to sort.  Still, there's a possibility I could lose some of my favorites, so I'd probably better not.

Edited by Pilauli

I'm registered since 2012 and I never expected to be still here 7 years later, celebrating DC's 13th birthday!

I never get tired of all the little creatures we can collect, and of course I'm looking forward to know what will come out of these beautiful new eggs :D 

Thank you Dragon Cave; happy birthday and many happy returns!!! 🎉