TJ09

2019-04-27 - April Dragon Release

I just watched the movie. Grumbles. 

Coughs. Sorry. Im still in an annoyed daze. Ps. Thank you TJ and spriters. These ends and sprites look lovely! 

Edited by Evangeline

Ok, so I grabbed 3 Vibrants all from both biomes😅Now for the Sea Smelly boi!

Btw, anyone see the recent ep of GOT?? It was fantastic!!!

Dang I believe I'll be at a dentist appointment when they grow up... Something to look forward to after I guess, so nervous.

So impatient for these to grow! And so excited for next month's celebration

Aaaaa, I at least have a full set of the vibrant and a pair of the pygmies, but it's still annoying to hunt for the latter due to a combination of demand and the description being... nondescript, relative to the biome (both sea and tiny are shared! I have no keywords to hunt!).

2 hours ago, dommybomb said:

Ok, so I grabbed 3 Vibrants all from both biomes😅Now for the Sea Smelly boi!

Btw, anyone see the recent ep of GOT?? It was fantastic!!!

Saw it, loved it... I’m not sure the remaining three (!😩!) episodes could match up to it though.. definitely the best episode to date. And the most tense and suspenseful.

@Guillotine does anything else in the biome share the word smells? If not you could look for that.. it really is a description that bkends in well. I locked myself with the vibrants (after abandoning a couple eggs) and won’t be able to hunt the Pygmy until around noon-one when my vibrants are supposed to hatch.. if they can’t get enough views before then.. not even a crack on the eggs yet.

Edited by Isabella Fae Graycin

@Isabella Fae Graycin could you please delete the GOT character name from your post? ... And maybe the part afterwards, too?

Of course you're being vague, but possibly not vague enough.

(I'm trying to avoid reading anything about GOT since I'm waiting for the DVDs in my language, and I didn't expect to see this in the preview of this topic on the "unread content" page. XD )

Edit: thanks for editing!  :) 

Edited by Confused Cat

4 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

@Isabella Fae Graycin could you please delete the GOT character name from your post? ... And maybe the part afterwards, too?

Of course you're being vague, but possibly not vague enough.

(I'm trying to avoid reading anything about GOT since I'm waiting for the DVDs in my language, and I didn't expect to see this in the preview of this topic on the "unread content" page. XD )

Yeah I thought I was being vague enough, there was something else I wanted to put in but didn’t because there’d no way to be vague about it.. Deleted it for you.

and dang, you have to wait for DVDs to come out? How long does that freaking take? Glad I can watch it in the night of.. but dying inside between episodes.

1 hour ago, Isabella Fae Graycin said:

@Guillotine does anything else in the biome share the word smells? If not you could look for that.. it really is a description that bkends in well.

Well, there's the Blusang, the egg "smells faintly like brine". But they aren't very common, and there could be worse misclicks than a Blusang. ;) Same goes for the Cheese ("smells uncanily like cheese"). The Blacktip's egg "smells a bit like salt". Much bigger problem.

Between that, the Seawyrm also starting with "This tiny egg", and the Waverunner's egg description ending in "reminds you of the sea", the new little one is quite the master of stealth indeed. :lol:

25 minutes ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

Well, there's the Blusang, the egg "smells faintly like brine". But they aren't very common, and there could be worse misclicks than a Blusang. ;) Same goes for the Cheese ("smells uncanily like cheese"). The Blacktip's egg "smells a bit like salt". Much bigger problem.

Between that, the Seawyrm also starting with "This tiny egg", and the Waverunner's egg description ending in "reminds you of the sea", the new little one is quite the master of stealth indeed. :lol:

Son of a gun.. guess I’m going to have “fun” hunting this once my current batch of eggs hatches.. 

I misclicked a waverunner earlier.  Yeah, I didn't put it in those words, but these eggs have a very nondescript description.

They look really awesome, I love them so far! Really curious to see the adult sprites.

Do you guys think they will have dimorphism?

24 minutes ago, nordana said:

They look really awesome, I love them so far! Really curious to see the adult sprites.

Do you guys think they will have dimorphism?

No, because TJ only has two of each. He usually allows for a male, a female and a frozen.

I don't know about you folks, but I don't really have any issues catching the new pygmies. I am by no means a master at catching stuff, I regularly miss rares left and right but these new pygmies are not giving me any problems at all. But if there's anyone who's having some serious difficulties catching them, I have one surplus egg I could give away in a few hours as it's still on cooldown. :)

Now to wait for the jealous viewbombers to show up and attack my scroll.

New releases always test my patience. Always thought I was the patient sort.......guess not. 🤔

Is there a name associated with each dragon yet?  Trying to name my hatchlings.

DocMumma

1 minute ago, DocMumma13 said:

Is there a name associated with each dragon yet?  Trying to name my hatchlings.

DocMumma

We won't know their names until they become adults Tuesday morning.

I can't wait to see the adults! I'm sure they will both be great. The colorful ones are right up my alley, I can feel I will love it; and Infinis always does a great job so I'm sure the pygmy one will be lovely too! 

I caught two pygmies earlier this afternoon. If anyone is still having trouble finding them, send me a PM. They're on CD for 3 more hours, but I already have my 2 pairs so I'd be glad to give them away to someone who doesn't have time to hunt or wasn't lucky!

I just realized that imperial fleshcrownes have similar colors to the new colorful ones. I might have to breed them together when they grow up.

12 hours ago, Guillotine said:

Aaaaa, I at least have a full set of the vibrant and a pair of the pygmies, but it's still annoying to hunt for the latter due to a combination of demand and the description being... nondescript, relative to the biome (both sea and tiny are shared! I have no keywords to hunt!).

Haha yeah. A few Coastal Waverunner eggs have been picked up a little to quickly since the new egg release.

I've found that looking for a short egg description then looking to see if the second word is "small" works nicely.

The only other egg you could get confused with by using this method is the Megalight's egg, but they're only found in alpine so it's easy to avoid if you're not biome hopping.

Edited by Cowfish249
grammer

The new pygmy egg in the Coast:

• April_2019_Sea_Egg.gif - This tiny egg smells like the sea.

Look alike/similar description eggs in the Coast:

• latest?cb=20130527050847 - This egg is off-white in color and smells a bit like salt.
  • Blusang_Lindwurm_egg.png - This egg smells faintly like brine.
  • Coastal_Waverunner_egg.gif - This egg reminds you of the sea.
  • latest?cb=20110521085257 - This tiny egg shines like a pearl.

Keep your eyes peeled!

Lets see if my luck is kind to me, cos, I usually have pretty trash luck when they first drop then I buy em from the Market. XD But maybe Life will be nice today? *crosses fingers*

Big Edit: I found a Purple Dino so there's that! ;o; I hope this streak keeps up.

Edited by Cjcrazy

Managed to grab two of the pygmies. One precogged male so I influenced the other female so I have a breeding pair. Plus managed to snag a bluesang and two more vibrant eggs. Was looking at the other biomes to see what I could get there and ended up miclicking a two headed lyndwyrm, which locked me.. I’ll be abandoning that in two hours (bloody CD is killing me) and trying to get more if the new eggs. 

Edited by Isabella Fae Graycin

18 minutes ago, Isabella Fae Graycin said:

Managed to grab two of the pygmies. One precogged male so I influenced the other female so I have a breeding pair. Plus managed to snag a bluesang and two more vibrant eggs. Was looking at the other biomes to see what I could get there and ended up miclicking a two headed lyndwyrm, which locked me.. I’ll be abandoning that in two hours (bloody CD is killing me) and trying to g et more if the new eggs. 

Ooooh Grats on the Pygmies. I snagged 3 Bright Dragons, a Purple Dino, an Aqualis, Gemshard and TatteredDrake.  Not that bad, I may Incu-hatch them all so I can try for Pygmies. :"3