TJ09

2019-04-27 - April Dragon Release

It seems these two breeds each have one adult  sprite for both male and female, or doesn't it?

Is there any case where two genders of a breed share the same sprite at stage 2 of hatchling but grow up to be two different sprites at adult?

Edit: nvm I found Aeon as an example.

Edited by Haki

But as TJ only has two of each, that suggests it's not the case this time :)

I LOVE the new Dragons! Can't wait until the mature. Thanks TJ

Thanks for these pretty hatchies, Process and Infinis. :)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Is this new Pygmy going  going to be our first true aquatic pygmy? It is awesome!!

Well, I got the pygmy at least but have seen no sign of the other egg in either the Desert or Jungle. But they do look quite nice.

7 hours ago, Haki said:

It seems these two breeds each have one adult  sprite for both male and female, or doesn't it?

Is there any case where two genders of a breed share the same sprite at stage 2 of hatchling but grow up to be two different sprites at adult?

Edit: nvm I found Aeon as an example.

only one sprite, otherwise there'd be 3 of them, one for a hatchie freeze, and one for male and female adult sprites. Since there are only 2, it means there's just a hatchie and one adult

Woohoo! I missed the initial flood and from reading the thread I was terrified it would take me a long time but I’ve almost reached my goal (2m 2f of each) and I’ve only been playing for 15 minutes! I just have to wait for my Blancblack egg to hatch, it’s ready to but it hasn’t yet, and then I can get the last one!

I think the vibrant S2 hatchies are just about the most uplifting ones I've ever seen.  They just look like young dragons having fun and enjoying themselves in their pose!

Yay new eggs :lol:

Got a light one, but the eggs in the Coast go fast. I hope I'll have more luck at the hour drop.

Wow, that colorful one looks nuts. im not the biggest fan of pygmies...but did enjoy that one spooky one. giving this one a chance but ill prob enjoy the colorful one more...

6 hours ago, hydramorph said:

Is this new Pygmy going  going to be our first true aquatic pygmy? It is awesome!!

Don't we already have an aquatic pygmy?

51 minutes ago, Arkee said:

Don't we already have an aquatic pygmy?

I think they mean count as a leviathan body type.  The Seawyrm is currently a lindwyrm, not a leviathan.

8 hours ago, hydramorph said:

1 hour ago, Nectaris said:

I think they mean count as a leviathan body type.  The Seawyrm is currently a lindwyrm, not a leviathan.

This pygmy isn't a leviathan either though.

It has wings. So, it's probably a western (a stocky, 4-legged, winged dragon.)

Leviathins all have noodley bodies and fins except Shallow waters, which have visibly webbed feet and are a bit closer to wingless western, but with dorsal, tail, and head fins.

So, this pygmy wouldn't be the first aquatic pygmy in either case.

51 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

This pygmy isn't a leviathan either though.

It has wings. So, it's probably a western (a stocky, 4-legged, winged dragon.)

Leviathins all have noodley bodies and fins except Shallow waters, which have visibly webbed feet and are a bit closer to wingless western, but with dorsal, tail, and head fins.

So, this pygmy wouldn't be the first aquatic pygmy in either case.

Oh I agree, I doubt that it is a leviathan(though it isn't necessarily impossible, just highly unlikely), I was just trying to answer the other user.

Ack! Wasn't expecting a release this weekend! Eep! Hope I can grab some quickly.

Still need a couple more days for them to grow up and I'm already impatient, haha.

4 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Oh I agree, I doubt that it is a leviathan(though it isn't necessarily impossible, just highly unlikely), I was just trying to answer the other user.

i don't see how it would be possible, since it has 4 legs and 2 wings, and the leviathans have always been more aquatic looking. It's definitely a Western