TJ09

2019-04-27 - April Dragon Release

That colorful mane on the big one is wonderful. I can't wait to see the adult! 😍 I get the idea they'll be big and beautiful!

The pygmy hatch reminded me of the Aqualis hatchie, for some reason.  Though they seem more silvery, I hope they keep this light color! 

Congrats Process and Infinis! 

I hoped for a release tomorrow, even if I wasn't holding my breath, what with the Easter event and all, but I'm pleasantly surprised and grateful. Thanks for the release!

Edited by relaks

And I’m egglocked again. With all eggs having close to or more than six days on the timer.. and most of which I’ve had a heck of a time getting.. finally got a GoN egg, got a red copper egg in trade to influence male, and an ice egg to be female..

*looks at Pyralspite, light Lumina, and tsunami Wyvern Eggs*

the Pyralspite is influenced. Can’t get rid of him. I’ve had so much trouble finding light luminas in the cave, but the last two days I’ve been noticing them more... tsunami wyvern I could definitely toss, I guess. I see those enough, just haven’t gone after them until now..

i do have to say that vibrant egg looks interesting, so I’ll be grabbing that first. can’t wail until I’m fully unlocked so I can get the other one too.

EDIT: wow, I’m shocked I was fast enough to catch two of the vibrant eggs before the biomes went empty again..

Edited by Isabella Fae Graycin

hah, in trying to frantically grab one of the new pygmies I instead grabbed a Kyanite pygmy by accident. XD and now I'm egglocked, and I don't want to abandon any of the eggs I already had... just gotta wait for them to HATCH ALREADY o_______o

eta: the colorful one kind of looks like it's wearing a fruit basket. XD

Edited by elynne

I feel like our 'pygmies' have been getting bigger the last few years, lol. Just look at the new hatchling compared to the hatchlings for Common Pygmies or Crimson Flares, what a difference! I like the silver-ish color and the pose is cute. The vibrant one, gotta admit I'm not too fond of it just yet... Curious to see what the adult will look like, but something about that mane just rubs me wrong. 

I’m all aboard the Endgame hype train! This is the first chance I’ve had to hunt, so here’s hoping I can get my hands on some!

Edit: Got then fairly easily. Now I’m happily egg locked.

Edited by prismatika

grrrrrr pygmies will not let me catch them lol. got the vibrant eggs easily just need the other one

These look lovely! Can't wait to see what these dragons look like~

The pygmies kind of look like wyverns?  They may be big, but they're not as big as the Mimic Pygmies.  Also, for some reason, these images showed up shrunken and blurry.  No idea why, although I've seen it happen before.

image.png.0c29f983915b46ff098b98a402d8ca8b.pngimage.png.8152b468b04c2dac0790482eecb4d366.png

Edited by Pilauli

I was so happy to wake up and find these eggs waiting for me. Zoomzoom! (That's me clicking the eggs like the Flash.)

Oh yes! Another Process dragon! I like the look of that hatchie and hope its adult sprite will be something I really like.

Got some colorful ones, now I just need to grab some of those gray Pygmies. Both hatchies are looking really cute, looking forward to seeing the adults. Thanks to everyone involved for the nice release.

Finally got one of the colorful eggs! These would make good checkerboards with Swallowtails!

Hey, we should try pairing the colorful ones with the Arcanas!  The colors might clash, but they look like they're going to be appropriately big and bright.

The colourful one looks a bit like a "My Little Pony" XD. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Yay, thank you! How exciting to get a new pygmy breed on the site! I'm happy that they're here to stay as I only have space for one until tomorrow.

Thanks for the new release!  These hatchies look great!