TJ09

2019-04-27 - April Dragon Release

17 hours ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

Well, there's the Blusang, the egg "smells faintly like brine". But they aren't very common, and there could be worse misclicks than a Blusang. ;) Same goes for the Cheese ("smells uncanily like cheese"). The Blacktip's egg "smells a bit like salt". Much bigger problem.

Between that, the Seawyrm also starting with "This tiny egg", and the Waverunner's egg description ending in "reminds you of the sea", the new little one is quite the master of stealth indeed. :lol:

I misclicked on a Blusang, and not gonna lie, I'm no upset about that. Blusangs are among my favorite breeds. I'm glad I ended up with 4 of the smelly sea dragons. THose were not easy to grab.

Wow and here I thought we wouldn't be getting new dragons this month, but I suppose the release is...inevitable. Very curious to see the adults, the vibrant ones look quite unique.

Also I am not emotionally recovered from watching Endgame - twice. Send help.

You know, I thought I was pulling away from the dragon collecting aspect of the site (I still mostly am). Have missed several releases now but I somehow found the energy to get involved on this release. Albeit, rather late. Despite that, I've got my desired two and two.

6 hours ago, Kastilla said:

Oh I am so bad at getting new eggs! TTnTT

The vibrant eggs are pretty easy! I just stared at a couple of ‘em for a good minute and then clicked on one of them and still got it. Those coast eggs are tricky tho! 

Edit: I just caught my first Pygmy. Lol. Stared at it for a good ten seconds reading the whole thing and still got it. Its telling me there are 25 people in the coast. It’s more of a struggle on even seeing them. They don’t drop as often as the vibrants. 

Edited by Evangeline

@Evangeline

Do you know thier base rarities or just that they drop less often? I grabbed 3 Vibrants easy though Pygmies are a bit harder to come across. 😕

@Cjcrazy I noticed that they're still dropping every 5 minutes (mixed in, of course, with cave blockers). It's just a matter of being faster than several other players who are likely also watching every few minutes.

That is true. I have max egg count so I'll incubate them and see if I can snag some pygmies when they do hatch...

Ooops, didn't see this one coming. Which is hard to believe as it's the end of the month and without a release. Duh.

But I'm glad to see them now and before they're too far gone. Now, to get to work!

1 hour ago, Cjcrazy said:

@Evangeline

Do you know thier base rarities or just that they drop less often? I grabbed 3 Vibrants easy though Pygmies are a bit harder to come across. 😕

No. But I’m seeing significantly less of the pgymies as compared to the vibrants. 

I spent about 8 minutes hunting. Kept refreshing the coast and within minutes of each other, I caught two of the sea smelling eggs. I believe is was in the cave for about 7 minutes before I saw one. It seems to be taking so long because of the cave blockers. 

I think the trick is patience. They’re easier to catch if you can actually see them. 

14DBB465-50F1-4447-8135-4331D0F12606.png

Love the new backgrounds for biomes. Forest and Jungle are much better now!

And soon adults!!

Oh, it is very beautiful! I hope to see it on the mobile.😍

18 minutes ago, Evangeline said:

No. But I’m seeing significantly less of the pgymies as compared to the vibrants. 

I spent about 8 minutes hunting. Kept refreshing the coast and within minutes of each other, I caught two of the sea smelling eggs. I believe is was in the cave for about 7 minutes before I saw one. It seems to be taking so long because of the cave blockers. 

I think the trick is patience. They’re easier to catch if you can actually see them. 

14DBB465-50F1-4447-8135-4331D0F12606.png

Hmmm... I guess I'm not patient enough... XD Lets see what happens. :3

14 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

We won't know their names until they become adults Tuesday morning.

Thank you for the info Whirlaway!  I can’t wait to see the adults. 

DocMumma

I guess that these Eggs probably won't gender differently, any thoughts on this?

57 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

I guess that these Eggs probably won't gender differently, any thoughts on this?

If there is only two sprites, there is no dimorphism.  Gender doesn't matter as one is for freezing, though it may not be done till after the fact.

Three hours left till we get adults!

That is the word I was looking for, dimorphism.  The biomes look cool, tho...

Okay, what the heck is going on with the Skysilk adult? That was literally my first thought when I saw the adult sprite, and the more I look at it the weirder it looks. Not in a bad kind of way, it's just... what the heck. Otherwise it's... pretty ok. Nothing special, but alright.

Edited by Sazandora
Beep beep I'm a dork who can't read

I love that name! Skysilk is very melodic! 

I could already see them pair well with Omens and Hellfires!

Congratulations Process!

Edited by scalesofgrey

I really like the colors combination, the sky silk is a nice concept with original pose (facing to the viewer, I like it!) and it has cool wings and shadows. 

That being said the sprite is SO BLURRY! 

I hope it is just my phone view and it's better seen on computer screen, so far I find it quite confusing, expecially the breast area, where it attaches to his left wing

Oh wow! :o I LOVE the Skysilk adult! Especially those beautiful wings.

So glad I've caught 3 pairs of them. I think they'll look awesome with Fire Gems.

Skysilk sounds cool...but I'm now waiting for pygmies to mature because Skysilk isn't my cup of tea. But sprite is good!

Edit:

I start to like them for some reason. So cute! OvO XD

Edited by Cyberr
changing opinion