TJ09

2019-04-27 - April Dragon Release

14 minutes ago, SturmFee said:

Thanks for the release :)

The drop rates are horrible, though. Feels like 10 eggs per hour.

I agree, you really have to be very lucky. And that within just a few hours after the release. I wonder if it means they're rare.....

Oof, I've had zero luck finding any eggs. Hoping they'll get easier to grab once more people are egg locked... never had this much trouble though. Hoping for the best! Can't wait to see what these guys look like, too! The vibrant eggs are just so pretty.

2 hours ago, Rythen said:

Am I glitched or are there just no eggs spawning?

Same thing is happening with me. I'm going to wait it out a bit and see if anything changes in a few hours.

Can't wait to see what the new dragons look like! 😊

It’s easier to grab eggs now.  I managed to catch 4 of my 8 (I only meant to catch two, honest!) on the five-minute marks, even slowed down by mobile.  So there is hope.  

Edited by blackdragon71

That's good to hear, it's time to start hunting.

It's also time to stop having caffeine so late so I can sleep at a reasonable hour...

Woo-hoo! Got 4 Vibrants (2 Desert, 2 Jungle) but I'll have to try for the Coast ones later today after I get some sleep, I already stayed up too late going to the movies (Y'all know exactly which one, I understood that reference, TJ! 😂) and I have to be to work in just over 5 hours.. Happy hunting, everyone!

I'm already seeing new eggs in hatcheries and clicksites. Please guys fog your new eggs for at least 24hrs! A new release brings traffic and viewbombers. 24hrs fogged won't hurt your egg and will keep it safe. 

Jungle and desert ones were easy to catch. Now for some pygmies...

Wow, the vibrant colors egg definitely has interesting colors going on. I'm really curious to see how the dragon will be. :) I bet the pygmy is going to be cute too.

Ugh, I thought there might be a release coming up, so I made sure my eggs would all be hatched by tomorrow, but of course that's not good enough now 😧 Got one pair of the vibrant eggs to start with at least, and got a few more eggs that can hatch once they just get enough views, so hopefully I can manage snatching up a pair of the other type then

Got my 4 probably cute pygmies and my 4 colorful beauties! Influenced, incubated and fogged! :D 

Can't wait to see those little fellows and I'm glad my New Release Incoming Senses™ kicked in and kept me from getting new eggs haha. Thanks for the release, spriters and TJ.

Edit: I went to spy the biomes and golly, there are like 83 people on the coast o_o... Desert and Jungle are pretty empty, so... Good luck catching 'em pygmies, everyone. Also, you can bite the new non-pygmy eggs.

Edited by Arkee

Yeeeeeeeeessss more pygmies!!! Love me some pygmies :D And that bigger egg looks SO cool, it reminds me of Egyptian stuff! Which I love as well! owo Very excited for this release!

Well, I wasn't expecting a release on a Saturday... I hoped we'd have a release tomorrow so I planned my slots to be free for tomorrow. Shoot. 

Well, none of them were irreplaceable 😛

And who knows how long these will be dropping for before they start mixing with other eggs! I'm going to hunt now ✌

I loooove the colora on the big egg! 

edit: the dragon eggs were easy enough, two from each biome, but the pygmy eggs are going fast 😱

Edited by relaks

Ooh new release what a surprise. didn't expect one this month.and what pretty eggs too! Thank you!

Nice! Got myself a pair of the vibrant eggs. Now I'll have to catch a pair of the small ones x)

EDIT: Got two pairs of the small eggs! Neat.

Edited by Eggy0

Nice! I got all the eggs I wanted, influenced, incubated and fogged. Tomorrow afternoon is plenty of time to unfog them and put them in hatcheries :D

It's painful to have to wait for at least a day or two for my egg slots to open up -- no way I'm ditching any of these fun codes that I have.

Quite interesting to have a release happen on a saturday, though. I'm a little bummed we got another pygmy instead of... say, a two-headed or drake, since I think those two could use some new blood in their ranks for lineages. Oh well, I'll have to keep waiting until I find something that'd look good with Blancblacks.

But in any case, thanks for the release. :)

Love the colorful egg!

Got 4 of each breed and now can't wait for TJs eggs to hatch. :D

Thank you for the release! ❤️

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

Eeee, egg-locked! I thought for sure, if we had an April drop, it would start tomorrow. *crossing my fingers that my eggs hatch before these become harder to catch!*

Thank you for the new release~ I was expecting it to happen tomorrow but we were bamboozled

I'm glad that I checked the cave before I went to bed!!!  i then found out about the April Egg Drop...

Oh, I love them all, they’re so beautiful ! Excited to see how these babies will look. I think it’s a bit hard to catch the eggs from the coast biome, but I am overall pleasantly surprised. I need to remember to influence them properly !