TJ09

2019-04-21 - Festival Of Eggs Begins!

34 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I set a page to refresh every 5 minutes and when I passed it and there was an egg, click - rinse - repeat !

I don't have enough data on my phone to keep pages open for that long. And my eggs seem to be tied to 14 minutes and two clicks.

The first one for me was the Egg Party set, and I though it was part of the advertising and didn't click it for several minutes. XD

See - I have no idea which one you mean :lol: 

I love all the eggs this year! They're so amazing and have such variety! :D

This is the egg I made for the event: 2091782663_LancerEgg2.png.662e4c071de3120756db19a8fe5cca3c.png Lancer!

21 hours ago, Starbit-Plushie said:

YES! YES YOU DID! 

Someone recognised my egg! I could cry! 

I CAME HERE BECAUSE I JUST GOT GIEGUE EGG AND I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE EARTHBOUND!!!

And I just found my 62nd egg.

all the designs are great. Good job spriters..

now, i just wish there was a guide to what some of them were references to..

My heartfelt thanks for the Stargåte egg! And thank you who noticed the escaping replicator.... lots of cute and clever stuff but I might have to re-watch my SG1 AGAIN now! Thanks guys!

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

See - I have no idea which one you mean :lol: 

Immediately to the left of the hot air balloon.

And... done. Thank you, TJ, and all of the spriters! We once again have some amazing eggwork. :D

Kudos to whomever made the Totoro egg, it is gorgeous.

Also that Dirge egg is looking sweet, and I already know who designed that one. ;) 

I'm done for this year and without any panic at all! Such wonderful Easter eggs, my thanks to the creative and talented spriters as well as TJ09, of course.

Edited by Varislapsi

Just got my last egg!  Great job everyone - all the eggs are fantastic!

I feel so far behind and under such pressure - I can't get online tomorrow and I only have 40 eggs so far. No phone data so I'm tied to a computer to get them. I think I'll make it but barely. Must get all the beautiful/amazing eggs! 

I love the little goldfish bowl egg and the atom egg and the stealth bunny egg. And the cherry blossom egg is so simple but pretty. Great job, spriters! 

34 minutes ago, Rexsaurus said:

Is this egg a Peggle reference?

14al1f4.gif

It is actually a reference to the Chozo Artifact from Metroid Prime. I had a version that is a bit more complex in shape and closer to the actual artifact. But I have had eggs rejected in the past for going too far out of the egg shape, so that was the version that I chose to send forward.

Image result for metroid prime chozo artifact

Edited by Ashywolf

3 hours ago, Moonlightelf said:

I hope everyone has had good Easter ^^

4rn72c.png

This be my egg. The inspiration behind it were glass Faberge eggs. Originally the egg was going to be red with green dragon, but half-way I figured that was bit too common color combo. So instead I swapped the egg's color to be purple, which is my favorite color. I also wanted rose (my favorite flower) on the egg, which proved to be the most difficult part since it is rather small. And of course... dragon. Everything must have dragons. I planned to have another color for the mane, but then figured purple would tie the entire thing together perfectly. And if you look at the egg close enough, you can see part of the dragon behind the egg.

I loooove this one! The egg looks delicate and beautiful, and I really really like the dragon (plus, yunno, purple is the best!). 

Since others are doing it, let me do it too :) 

g73a6u.gif

This is my egg. (As it was pointed out before, haha.) Transistor is one of my favorite videogames of all time, so I wanted to do something for it when I saw there was nothing already done for the other years. I was actually torn between doing Red or the Transistor, so I just made both and threw them in a little loop! The little fade from Red to the Transistor is based on the Limiters menu =D

My favorites after seeing everything are the Sexy Legg, Super Smash Bros, Think Emoji, Salmonid and Totoro eggs, but I think all of them are neat in their own little ways ❤️ 

15 minutes ago, Ashywolf said:

It is actually a reference to the Chozo Artifact from Metroid Prime. I had a version that is a bit more complex in shape and closer to the actual artifact. But I have had eggs rejected in the past for going too far out of the egg shape, so that was the version that I chose to send forward.

Image result for metroid prime chozo artifact

Ah thanks for that, I don't really know anything about Metroid Prime.

May I introduce my egg k0otzd.png I finally just got him.

This is Dirge, he is one of the three Generation One Transformers Decepticon Seekers called the "cone heads". He follows the already existing Seeker set that includes, Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker and Sunstorm. Conehead Seekers are known to also have "butt wings" or wing positions that start at the waist and go down. Butt wings for the win

Edited by Starscream

Guess I'll follow :D 

This one is my egg :  1ab7pir.gif

It's a feesh.

In a feeshbowl.

Yes.

Edited by Daiyachiri